chapter 1

A/n: your 17 two years older the Jake.Your actually turning 18 the day they fight Victoria which is soon.

Your pov:
I pulled up to the driveway. I needed to get something from Jake he took my keys. He came. He talked to his friends. " my keys " I said when he noticed I was here. He patted himself down. He took out my keys. " who is this" one of his friends asked. " my-" " just give me my keys you took them." I said.

Bella's pov:
Wow. She's vampire gorgeous. Her long hair beautiful her eyes a shimmering blue with her russet tan skin which seemed just about flawless. Her lips were some what full but not extremely plump. Her hair was down to her waist and straightened out. She had it up so it was probably longer. Her nails were done the color of a clear crystal sea. Was this his imprint. Girlfriend maybe? " whoa cutie" Paul said. " bro back off." Jacob said half jokingly " Jake my keys." She said her voice was somewhat light but had a firm undertone that said a friendly person who could be serious. She wore a black skirt a grey sweater shirt along with tights she had these cute boot heals. That were black the outfit complemented her figure. From what I could tell she was perfect. " bye, get home safe" Jake said. She got on a motorcycle. She then left going to who knows where.

Your pov:
I drove home. Dad was congratulating my brother Donavan for nothing again. I went upstairs and did my school work and then my college courses. I was up till about 10 great. I texted Jake I had been trying to tell him I found out about him being a shifter and still wanted to date him. But he hadn't eevn read them. I went to sleep and woke up. I groaned and put on some camo combat pants. I had a plain white long sleeves and my white combat boots on as well. I grabbed my bag. Jake was supposed to pick me. Up I waited 35 minutes and just started walking. I made it to school highly angry at Jake. " hey baby if you text me I'm sorry it got broken." I over reacted again. " it's alright it happens." I said kissing him. " but uhm found out about your ancestors." I said trying to word it the best I could. " h-how" " oh I sawyou shift once. " I shared smiling at him. " wait so you want to break up with me that's,-" " no silly, I like you for you you could be a literal grim reaper and I wouldn't care. " " great" he had finished while I said that. " huh did I do something wrong?" I asked truely confused maybe I miss heard him. " no, what did you hear I said terrible." " insecurities still there but lets go we have class. " I was walking through the hallways when I bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw my dad. " what are you doing here." " getting your useless self. Now let's go" Just a little while longer I tell myself. I left with my dad. He slapped me for pushing him away when he tried to kiss me on the neck. He has tried to assault me 57 times in the past 2 years alone. He has hurt me other then trying to rape me 392 times in the last 2 years as well. I have my own job and he doesn't know about my boyfriend. We went home to find my ' brother' having sex with my ' mom.' Dad just joined in it was disgusting. I already found a big nice house that let's me do my job while being at home. I went upstairs and did more work along with school work. Thank good God my family won't be here the excuse 'can't miss anymore school.' I'm happily waiting till marriage no one and I mean no one is getting that. I don't care if my significant other lost theres. Kinda hope they don't but you never know. I was literally yanked out of my thoughts. My hair held by someone. Now a normal person would yell, scream, and kick but I've been through so much worse. " now kids were not normal were supernatrual." Donovan laughed. " oh thank God thought I was for a second." I mumbled. " I'm a banshee and your father is a grim reaper you also have fairy blood in you not to mention the mermaid blood." She was so happy about this. " it's now your time to see which you possess if you don't have anything I'll give you three days to pack and get the hell out of my house. This was perfect opportunity. They stuck needles in use then pumped us full of something. My brother lost his mind with lust constantly trying to get to me. My hands feel different. My back aches more then usual. The air is somehow calming. My throat aches like I have the sudden urge to shout. I held it in tho. " ugh I knew it." Dad said. " what is it?" My mom barely managed to ask. " Y/n is powerless. Nothing happened you have three days to pack and move out." I got up running to my room. I drowned my head under a tub of water and screames I saw the water levitate. I quickly stopped and started to pack moving a lot faster then I knew I could move. I was finished by sundown. I wasn't getting food nothing new there. I had enough money to get that big house. So I called the number and sure enough I could get it we would meet tommorow. Everyone was sleep so I decided to snoop. I grabbed tons of books that have accumulated a lot of dust over the time it has went untouched. One stuck out. I grabbed it and a door opened it had a dark grim breeze exit.