chapter 16

Bella's pov:
I kissed Jake. " God I needed this" " really not just my lower genital." Hr said. I looked him in the eye " no I needed you. Renessme knows but promised not to tell Edward I don't care we can now live together forever." I spoke. Jake smacked my butt and I yelped. " tell me whose better in bed." " you are. " he smirked and kissed me deeply. Edward wouldn't get his happiness he broke me and Jake fixed me hell built me better. " mommy" I stopped " yes" " Eddie left the house." She said. Me and Jake stood frozen. " where too" I asked. " he went that way." She pointed. Me and Jack but her to sleep then went to see Y/n and Damon being all lovey dovey. No Edward. " you are my world" Damon said that line was always funny only my Jake ever ment it. Edward was here. He dissapeared into the library. Huh nothing's going to happen me and jake went back and had hot feral sex.

Your pov:
I kissed him. Once done he looked stunned " what he's my soulmate." Damon chuckled. " well natrually. I just feel left out." I straddled Damon and kissed him. He supported my waist. " so much better." He said Edward snapped out of it. " you alright " Damon asked with a smirk. "Better then that" my wings needed freedom. So I let them out. Damon knew better then to play with them. He lit his out. His were actually a little bigger then mine and covered us in a dome a perfect one actually." How come you don't bleed like Y/n " we giggled at the question " he's a nightmare and they don't bleed." I filled in " I want to join the cocoon." He said without thinking. Our wings opened I floated us onto the bed. Edward joined he laid on my opposite shoulder. " so do you sleep still." He asked softly. " I do when I want to it's not necessary." " no, when she sleep I watch over her. I don't do sleep." We said at the same time. " so what do you need to survive." " were supirior to needs we live without them." Damon said. " amazing." Edward seemed impressed. My ears picked up on something disturbing and clearly Damon's had too. " does he hear that?" Damon had little knowledge on creatures of earth. " hear what." " Jacob and Bella having sex. I don't want to hear that myself. " I answered . He looked disappointed " oh yeah sorry." Damon apologized." Yeah just gives me reason for divorce." Edward said sadly. " after this we go home would you like to come with." Damon asked. " yes." He said he turned me to him my head anyway and kissed me. Damon actually just seemed relaxed. Edward broke the kiss and returned to my shoulder. " baby, your safe you can go to sleep." Damon said. I nodded and dozed into the darkness that soon greeted me.

Damon's pov:
My dear, my love, my world you do things to me just little things like the way you walk or the way you make everything better I love. You look so gorgeous when you sleep. Edward was clearly entranced just as I find myself most times. " has she always been so perfect and nice." I asked. I wanted to know her better. " yeah but she was cheated on by Jacob. Jonathan came she almost died but went with him. She is one loyal creature. Even when Jacob cheated then she madr excuses or just gave him to much benefit of the doubt. She has some insecurities but I don't know why ,her family is absolutely revolting. " that retard douche bag mutt. " what do you mean her family is revolting." " they have sex together and not just the father and mother add her brother to that. " Y/n lay calmly. She twitched. She started singing everything started to float. " Y/n wake up." I said gently I hope I hadn't said it forcefully or controllingly. " yes baby what is it." " your making everything float again." She lowered everything " can I ask about your family." " uhm...I guess" she said stand offishly. She swiped her hand and just closed her eyes a pictire formerd. I saw gruesome things. Things that made my blood boil and then he tried to touch her she's mine not his. " let me kill him." " I do agree with this idea." " no he's my biological dad." " he isn't a dad either way." We spat in sink.  We got up and left. I know she followed but I was in a rage. I kicked the door down. Edward stormed in with me. The parents were crying. " they are both gone, Johnathan killed my son and my daughter is gone. " they sobbed. Y/n didn't bother to fly as she hummed here. I forgot how to fake consume air. She landed gracefully. A growl escaped her throat. " I can't be bothered to kill them." " but I will." Me and Edward said we snapped their neck in seconds. " this house will go up for sale. " she said. I grabbed the will off the table. Oh this was definitely in her favor " actually it's yours now." She scurried over looking over my shoulder to gasp. " it is." She seemed happy. " I get the house and wait all of them they gave me all of their house I knew we shouldn't have killed them." She had regret she always does. I kissed her forehead. " your too nice." I and Edward said. Apparently she was rich now. Not that we cared. We own a whole palace. Tommorow we actually have to go back in the bend. The sky was set and we landed at the exact place I wanted. Edward kept up and had obviously already got a ring. Mine had a crystal flower on it his had a angel crystal shaped into heart and diamonds around it. They were both equally beautiful well mine more then his but okay. She looked around and smiled that show stopping smile. " it's gorgeous you didn't have to do all this." She said turning me and Edward shared a nervous look but got down on one knee and opened the seperate boxes.