chapter 12

Edward's pov:
Y/n was back. I watched amused as they tried to figure out who that was.  Who was that Johnathan guy" Garrett asked. " a servent of the queen of life." Carlise answered. " wait you mean they exist. " " yes depending on his rank he could have been extremely strong. The queen of life she's said to be gorgeous in her human form." Vladimir said " brother shut up about wanting to meet the king of death without dying" Stefan said. This was extremely funny. " Edward you knew her who is she" Esme asked. " I'm enjoying this. All I'm going to say do not upset her especially Jacob." He looked even more confused. Roasile thought Y/n for a moment but then rethought it. I know the smell of her blood anywhere.

Your pov:
I played with Renessme. We played I made her a flower crown. I gave her a cute sleeveless white dress with some silver slippers. I added a cute silver bow to the back. " now your even cuter." I squealed " you so much like my aunt Alice." I lightly laughed. We headed back she almost fell. I caught her with a light hum. She cheered. She walked in. I walked behind her." Mommy look at the pretty dress. " " your worth more then silver dear." I clasped my hands together. " I know what about gold or Painite" I asked. " painite is the rarest gemstone in the world" Carlise said. " I know that's why it's a option." I said. " you can't offer something you don't have. " Emmett said. " ooo can you make it our of that then." Renessme said I nodded. I sprinkled a little fairydust. And the dress turned to the gemstone. " feel free to test it." " Carlise your the only one to actually know." Carlise rushed grabbing his tools and checked the dress. She had a gold bow and flower crown her slippers now gold as well.  " how is that possible this is 100% Painite." He asked. I shot Edward a look that was like is he a idiot. " shouldn't you be getting home it's late." Jacob asked. " yeah I'll be going even tho I live alone." I walked out the door. I went home. I cleaned then laid down. Thank old me for buying this comfy bed. I heard a crack " hey Edward." " hey Y/n long time since I saw you." " yep" " you've changed" " just a little." He seemed nervious " you alright." He sprinkled some of the fairy dust on me and I saw something I shouldn't have. He laughed as I tried to hide. " figured it out." " yep your my soulmate the yin to my yang." He sat down his emotions dropping immediately " Bella she no longer cares about me. She treats me like I'm nothing. Renessme loves me truely but likes Jacob more. Bella is sadly closer to Jacob. Like he imprinted on her. " that is so sad. " blood?" I asked not knowing how to help. He looked at me " what kind." I rolled up my sleeve. He looked at it. " you sure" " 100 percent" he needed nothing more he bit down. He seemed to love it he stopped I wasn't really dizzy but he was probably being considerate. He looked at me eyes red. He kissed me I stopped him. " that's cheating." " I don't care." He said then went back to kissing me. " but you have a child" " I'm getting the results tommorow."He stopped himself but lust still swirled in his eyes. One I have never seen from him. My back started to bleed. I lifted my shirt and walked to the bathroom. He licked at my back shedding my wings is painful. He caught my old ones laying  them to the side. He must have forgot how sensitive my wings are his tounge beished against it. It happened again and again " sensitive wings remember." I barely managed to say. " sorry" he apologized as he stood running me some water. " thanks. " I let my new wings soak in water he turned and gave me a towel. I covered myself and let my head lay in the water. He looked panicked until he remembered I'm part siren. I lifted my head and let the towel shift into a shirt. " I should be leaving." I nodded. " I'm probably going to go terrorize Paul." He shook his head with a laugh. He was gone as quick as he came. I decided to do as I said. I walked and found Paul mopping. " where are you " " I want my little sis back come back Y/n " I breathed. I ran and crashed into him hugging him from behind. He seemed shocked. He turned and I felt his tears. " my little sis is back." He breathed " MY LITTLE SIS IS BACK" he shouted in joy. He spun me around. " your not allowed to not contact me are you okay. They aren't mean to you. This is really real." " I got it I'm fine no they are really nice and who else would it be." He laughed. " my sis is back." I felt him tighten his hug. " did you find your soulmate." " yeah" " who is it." " that's for another time." " no I need to know who to threaten." " well you already don't like him and you hate what he is." " he's a vampire."" Yeah" " which one" he said with a sigh. " Edward" I said ready tohear his rant." If he even remotely hurts you come to me I'll handle him." Paul said. I nuzzled into my brother figure he hugged me tighter. He picked me up and threw me in the water. I laughed and splashed him. We had a fun time running around being goofballs we crashed at his place. I got up early like 5am early. I went to my library and read up on the Voulturi and Stefan along with Vladimir. As I walked to the Cullens they were growling at paul. " do you know why he's here." Jacob asked " yeah he wants to help." I said. I knew it was Paul.