chapter 18

Your pov:
Damon looked hurt. I rolled my eyes " aww come on." I said. " no you brung it up." " you bring up my life struggles all the time." I countered. " fine I do but that was seriously damaging." I raised a eyebrow to him " to what your ego." " yes" he said. I shook my head. I let my wings out. One slapped Damon on the back of the head. " ow you fun sized she hulk." " he is dumb isn't he" Emmett asked Roasile " yes, yes he is indead" I let the Earth pull him back. He fell hard. " no I'm not fun sized your party sized and a idiot." I said. Resting on a wing. I felt someone grab a handful of my feathers and a loud yelp. I looked at the source Amun. " what her wings are crazy soft how could they remove the arm and blood. " Roasile said. " cause she's as also the queen of war." Damon said with a groan. " she is?" Jacob asked. " yes I am along with marriage, wisdom, and children."  I clarified. " wow, can you show me that trick " Renessme said forgetting it was supposed to be kept a secret. " what trick are you referring to" forget Bella's wish when she barely watches the child. " oh you know flaming syethes no big deal." Technically I'm not going against her wishes she said no to baton I tought her syethe instead. " you tought her how to use a flaming syethe." " well we're still working on it but for the most part she's got it." I answered Damon. " I thought we agreed no syethe." " no we agreed no baton so syethe was still on the table flaming syethe as well." I spoke to Bella calmly. " she's my daughter." I looked at Damon he backed up raising his hands. " king of death whose right." " so due to the fact I want to be able to move tomorrow I'm going to say Y/n" " oh no answer honestly." We said. " well uhm. Y/n teachnically has alrights to anyone in the universe. So she's right." He explained. Closing his eyes. " I gave birth to her." " I allowed it." I back." There's no way." " I don't like to get involved but if I must. Previous queens of life unlike me were only of one spieces and would die tho the original one helped create vampires reason why they can't have babies. It's set in DNA can't be changed." I said " so any babies that are conceived from vampires is out of blessing or loop hole in the DNA.  Clearly out of loop hole in blessing she would have killed Renessme if she didn't grant it. " Damon finished. " so the honest truth is I can teach her whatever the hell I want to. And yes dear I can teach that trick." I pulled out my syethe and threw it up. I cought it letting the top and bottom of the stick not the flaming syethe touch my hand. My syethe dropped into nunchucks. I kept it going until I threw it up and it went back to its stick form. Renessme tried. She almost failed but with a little magic I fixed it. She gasped as she threw it up and it changed. It came and she wasn't going to catch I let it get a inch from her head. I cuaght it. I gave it back. " good job little one." Damon cheered on. " amazing." Carlise said. " now time for bed you mom is waiting." I said she ran off. " you so helepd her." Emmett whispered. " hush Emmett she doesn't know and plus it's enchanted I'm not a retard like you I didn't give her something that could hurt her but just to annoy her mom I didn't say that. " he hugged me " good to hsve little Y/n back." I rolled my eyes. " like I said your party sized a lot of people are." " let her go I hav- OH MY GOD." Roasile said. She sped over throwing Emmett. " your engaged." She breathed everyone looked confused still." No I just like rings." " you liar " she said giving me that look you know the one where its like ' why the hell is you lying' " fine I am but don't tell anyone." " to Damon" she asked. " yeah and my other yin" she seemed doen at first then anxious.

Edward's pov:
Roasile clearly found out that Y/n is engaged. So I walked to Damon. " what cha doing." " listening to Y/n and your sisters conversation we have be cought." He said. " whose this other yin person." " a guy I know." " whose this other guy " " my other yin"  " okay so do I know him." " I don't know do you really." This was comedy gold. Roasile was so frustrated ' ugh stupid soulmates I just want to ship you and Edward why the hell is it so hard. ' she thought. " fine but were talking after this whole fiasco is over." " but I'm getting married after." She said not being specific " then before you get married and after this whole thing" " okay" Y/n blindly agreed at least that's what it looked like. Now that I stopped I saw the way the fire made her tan skin glow and her long hair shine. Her wings looked so soft. Her smile so bright I forgot it isn't a star it sure could rival its warmth. Garrett started to talk I only realised after my staring that he was talking to Y/n " so how are you" " 18" she said " really just 18 how old is the king of death." " actually by nightmares different aging system 18 but by human time hummmmm about 177. " she estamated. " how accurate is that." I asked 'well she's correct on both turns 177 in human years is equivalent to 18 in nightmare.' " wow so are you single." " nope." " dang was hoping for a yes." She laughed. " we can still be friends " he nodded. They went to talk on and on until he said " so can I touch your wing." " sensitive sorry." " it's cool. Anyway what's it like to be the queen of life." " kinda nice but also annoying. , I try to not let abusive people get away with things but even I don't have full control. Queen of life and the king of death are our titles but we don't have much control. " interesting. She yawned and surronded herself in her wings into a ball that floated she slept inside it. Nobody was looking and Damon entered. Lucky bastard.