chapter 4

Your pov:
I listened to the story closely. I heard a snap. We turned Bella started to the water I followed. I yanked Bella away from the water. " let me go" " no don't get in the water." I told her. She yanked away but I pulled her away just as a Finfolk came out of water. I pulled Bella away. It grabbed me. I kicked hard and it hissed but let me go. I ran with Bella to the bonfire. " go get Jake and the others." I said as she was ahead she sped up. The Finfolk grabbed my leg. I bended my spine would be broken if I didn't do this on a regular. I clawed at the eyes and it screeched. I heard a response somehwere in the woods. My eyes widened. I got up running. " Guys do not help anyone who looks human that you don't know." I shouted hopefully they would hear.The Finfolk grabbed me. I screamed as it finally clawed it's way out of my throat. The Finfolk's body expnaded till the skin fell off body in pieces then it blew up. I moved away from the creature that was dead. Kicking the sand. I got up and ran to find a female sitting next to Quil. She kissed his neck. I quickly let him handle that. " babygirl" I heard someone say. I looked around to find someone sitting beside me. " taken" I responded and moved next to Jake. He was clearly not thinking anything of it. Wow I can see how much you care. He was real adimit on protecting Bella. Quil looked to be suprised. The female was touching his region. The Billy said " natrual people we clash with. We clash with Finfolk, sirens, harpys, and the cold ones. " " and we get along with Grim reapers 1/3 of a time, Faries, mermaids sometimes, and gnomes." " what about banshees" I asked" those don't exist." Quil said " they could" Sam said " maybe but who would really be scarred of one." Paul said. " Banshee's just stay clear of them their voice alone is a weapon unlike Sirens they don't really die. They stay locked away but always come back. They either are obsessed with sex or value their body so much that it will only go to that special one no matter what anyone might tell them. " I saw the fear in their eyes almost funny. " but they are extremly rare. Why did you ask." " read about it. It also said their voice can make things float and explode." I shared. " they can and they can also make themselves fly. I personally belive that they and Grim Reaper's would be a catastrophic couple cause of how some Grim reapers are. Some are maniacal sadistic lunatics. They always want kids and probably would be horrible parents." You got that right. The Finfolk started to screech " I had my hand to my knife." One came at me I stood jumping back it tried to claw at me. I flipped and turned " how do you kill it. " Jacob asked. " nobody knows that was lost." I twirled my knife striking through. I was tossed into the air. I spun like a ice skater would and brung my knife down. I managed to snag the heart. I stabbed it. The other came at me. I snapped it's arms. The heel of my nike connected to the throat crushing the windpipe. I snapped the neck off and stabbed the heart. I breathed and snagged a piece of food sitting down and eating. " what" I asked after swallowing. " you just killed it and you ask what." Sam asked. " yeah" I said eating some more food while I looked at him and slowly. Quil laughed. " your amazing." I shrugged and ate the food. I was finished. " I have to get home " I said. I saw Bella making Jake turn his attention to her. He got up leaving Bella. " I'm going to take her home." He shared coming up and walking with me. " so how are your parents. " " good " I shared. Not even Jake knew of the abuse nobody should.

Edward's pov:
She was stuck into my head on repeat her consideration. Even if me and her boyfriends are enemies but only because he's trying to get with my girl. That disgusting image came to mind. I walked out my room. " thinking of Bella~" Alice sang " yeah " I lied. I thought about what I said. " oh yeah, family meeting." I said they filled in. " found who owns that house." I said they jumped up. " who?" " the old perverted guy used to but a girl around 18 bought it from him." Alice look brightened even more. " what she like is she aware of the supernatural." " she's friendly, very considerate, but can be blunt and honest. She is aware and I'm supposed to be bringing you guys to meet her after she shows her boyfriend the house." " oh who's her boyfriend." " the mutt constantly trying to get with Bella." I spat. " he's in a relationship that's messed up." Emmett said. " what's her name and anyghing else we need to know about." Carlise asked " Y/n and the whole house is enchanted." I said. They gasped " wait what it's enchanted like only the home owner can destroy it enchanted" Rosalie asked " yeah and you can't enter without permission probably the safest house in the world. " I said.  " I can't wait to meet her she sounds so sweet." Alice said. Jasper on the other hand thought ' great more people to be around.'

Your pov:
I hugged Jake for walking me home. It wasn't that long but still meant a lot to me. I kissed him but he didn't kiss back really more like tilted his head for the effect. I open my eyes " bye baby" " bye Y/n " as he walked away he didn't turn or laugh. It wasn't a joke he didn't care anymore, or maybe he's still shook up about the Finfolk thing. Bella looked shook up too. I went my 'dad' tried to kiss my neck I shoved him. " huh keep acting like that and you'll have no relationship." " I'm cool with that." I said. I walked to my room. And practiced making myself levitate. I did it then things like my bed. I stayed up moving all night. It was night. I snuck out my room and explored I found a room with jewels and magic stuff untouched. I snatched it all. I grabbed the tools of magical  worlds and stash them away. My mom was in the kitchen seeming to have something organized about herself for once. " wait why do you have boxes like your leaving." She asked. " you, dad, and Donovan kicked me out remember." Her eyes welled up. She went to give me a hug but I moved. She looked saddened but I don't trust it not after what she did to me.