chapter 13

Edward's pov:
Bella came getting my attention with all the sudden affection. She removed my shirt to show my six pack. Her hands touched my back it stung at the contact. " when did you get a tattoo." " I didn't " I said. I faced the mirror it was a tattoo with a bunch of writing it was hidden spell what people saw was a yin and yang sign what I saw was me taking the yang  and Y/n as yin. On my side it was death on hers life the seperating lines were blood. " it's nice." " yeah" I agreed. We heard growling we rushed I put on a shirt. Paul was here. Y/n walked up beside him. " he's here to help." She explained before I could. " she's telling the truth." I said. " great another mutt." Kate said. Garrat walked to Y/n. " your pretty. Shame you probably don't know how to fight." She smiled. " or maybe I'm just as deadly as my looks are." Garrat through a arm around her shoulder. " a show of gifts is happening soon want to join." " sure. I actually will be back I got Renessme something." " your really going to spoil her." " somewhat." She let her wings out and burst into the sky leaving Garrat shook. " damn she's hot." He said. I wanted to kill him why couldn't he not talk to her. Amun then said. " she is weak." Renessme came out. " mommy where is fairy lady she said she had got me something " " here" Y/n said " what is it." Y/n pulled out one of her own. She threw it up in the air and a syethe head came out she caught it and slowly slowed down the momentum. Renessme seemed impressed." But first the baton part. I rather you have a bruise instead of a temporary missing limb." Bella looked furious. " you got my daughter a death weapon." " well yes how else is she supposed to protect herself around humans. " Bella got in her face. Jacob moved to get Bella and me and Pual got Y/n. " my daughter doesn't need that." " so you would perfer she be defenseless it's called a plan B." Y/n kept trying to get to Bella and vice versa. " she has a family that won't let anything happen to her she doesn't need to know how to use weapons. " Renessme looked terrified. Y/n stopped. " hey, hey were okay it's your choice" she said comfortingly. " no it's not I'm her mother. " " Renessme do you want me to teach you defense I won't be mad or sad if you say no." Y/n said calmly " uhm I don't know " " when you do let me know okay." " okay" " good now I also brought cupcakes. " Renessme cheered at the  cupcakes. " oh oh I want vanilla and choclate and birthday." We let Y/n go. She bent down with the cupcakes. " we also have strawberry, lemon, and red velvet. " Y/n ate [ your favorite out of those] she and Renessme hummed of enjoyment. It was so cute to see them make the same faces. " come on it's your nap time." Bella said. Renessme went to her mom. I walked to my car. " going to pick something up." Emmett asked. " yes" " were joining" Roasile said and got in the car. We started our drive " and what are you going to get" " a blood test." " why" " I-I don't belive Renessme is mine." I said. Roasile looked shooked. " are you dumb she's part vampire." Emmett said " she could have been injected with venom cause he had to save bella cause when her spine broke her lungs dug in. " Rosalie said.  " exactly" " wait what?" " where here." I got out. As I walked in a box was sitting on the counter. I signed for it. I walked to the car. I was more terrfied then I ever have been. Roasile and Emmett looked over I opened it and saw it was a perfect match to Jacob and Bella. So I was right she isn't mine. " I'M GOING TO KILL HER" Rosalie shouted. " I'M GOING TO BREAK THAT MUTT IN HALF" Emmett shouted. " don't we won't stup to their level after the Voulturi come we set her and Jacob free. Renessme is their child." I said. I wanted someone to hug someone to love. I wanted Y/n my Y/n. We drove back. I couldn't smell Y/n. Renessme came to me. She then showed me a trick having been tought well with the syethe. " I thought your mom said no weapons." " and I the teacher said yes so we went with my choice." Y/n said landing. " Renessme hid it as her mom came from the forest. Paul walked to Y/n. " my place got it." Y/n said " race ya" she blasted into the sky as Paul shifted. 4 days time the Voulturi will be coming.

Your pov:
I won. I sat on my roof watching Paul reach the house. He shifted back. " haha I won." I slipped on some different clothes. " oh hi Paul nice for you to finally join us." He looked shocked. He still raided my fridge. Jonathan appeared " hi Jonathan" Paul just looked at him " hi my queen have you found your yin." " that I have." " great. Damon said he would stand with you as well. He'll be here in a hour or so." " thank you for informing." " who may I ask is your yin." " Edward Cullen" " oh, the vampire well I hope you many blessing. Good day." " bye Johnathan." "Bye my queen." He left." Now you can go tell them I'm back." Paul cheered and rushed out the door.

Edward's pov:
Paul came back. " Y/n is back." He shouted. Everyone who knows she exist was out in seconds. " really" " yes why would I lie about that." " Y/n as in the queen of life is the king of death coming." " I don't know." Paul said I hate Y/n being around other males a lot.