Chapter 36

Tapos na ang party!Nagsiuwian na ang lahat!Kami naman ni Adam ay nasa isa sa mga hotel room.Dito muna kami matutulog ngayong gabi!

Nasa balcony ako ngayon nagpapahangin!Happy na ako kasi ganito yung birthday ko!!

"Here's my birthday gift for you!I hope you like it!!" hinalikan niya ako sa pisnge at binigay sa akin yung isang kulay red glittered box sabay yakap sa akin.Binuksan ko naman ito!

"Oh gosh,I love it!!Its so beautiful!Thanks!!" nakangiting sabi ko kay Adam at niyakap siya.Isang heart shaped silver locket ang binigay niya sa akin.

"I can't think of anything to buy because I know you can afford everything you want!I just passed by a jewelry store and saw that one!!I find it beautiful so I buy it!!" sabi niya sa akin.

"You know what,I have said this so many times but I won't be tired saying how much lucky I am to have you and I'm so thankful because you're always there for me!Thanks for giving me a very memorable birthday party and thank you so much for loving me more than you could!!You always made me feel loved each day!My parents may not give me the love that I wanted but because of you,I felt the love that is too different!!A very complete and genuine love that I ever wanted and I couldn't asked for more!You are enough for me and this days,you're the only one that I have!The one that I can say is mine alone and I can't afford to lose you too because if that happens,I might be lost!!Always remember that I love you more than anyone else!!" mahabang sabi ko.Feeling ko maiiyak ako!Haha!Nakangiti lang si Adam na nakatingin sa akin.

"I never thought that we'll end up like this!Noon,I have said to myself that its impossible for the two of us to like each other because at first,I really hates you!You always comes on my way and you always punished me!You makes me feel annoyed and irritated whenever I saw you!!I also once said that I never ever like you but you know what,kinain ko lang yung mga sinabi ko!As the days go by,you being sweet,caring and thoughtful to me makes me start to like you!!I promise na magpapakabait na ako and after that,lalayuan mo na ako pero tingnan mo naman..."

"Yeah,I know!!We both fall in love with each other!!Nagpromise pa nga ako sayo eh na lalayuan na kita once naging mabait kana but we just sticked to each other!!Actually love,its me who fall in love first!!" nagulat ako sa sinabi niya.Really?

"Sure?" di makapaniwalang sabi ko.

"Yeah!100 percent sure!!Did you know about that love at first sight thing?Maybe now is the time for you to know that I fall in love at first sight with you!!"napangiti nalang ako sa sinabi niya.Ang cute niya!!Namumula pa siya!!

"Wow,a campus president falls in love at first sight with the campus bad girl!!" natatawang sabi ko.

"Well its isn't my fault though if my heart beats for you!!"sweet na sabi niya.Kinikilig naman ako sa kinatatayuan ko.

"I agree love kasi sayo lang din tumibok ito!!" sabi ko habang turo ang puso ko.Ngumiti naman siya at tila kinikilig.Napakagat nalang siya sa labi niya!!Gwapo ng boyfriend ko!!

"Love,don't bite your lips!Let me bite it for you!!"sabi ko sa kaniya at dahan-dahang lumapit.Kinakabahan ako kasi first time kong ako ang maunang humalik.

"I love you!" mahinang sabi ko and after that,I claimed his lips.I wrapped my hands around his neck as he pulls me closer to him and holds me at my waist.

"I love you more!!" he said in between our kisses.

As we kissed passionately,my phone suddenly rings.We broke from the kiss as we both looked at my phone ringing above the bed.I walked slowly to get it then I heard Adam mumbled.

"Aishh,such a moment breaker!!" napangiti nalang ako sa sinabi niya.I looked at my phone and its a call from an unknown number.

"Hello,who's this?" sabi ko.