day eleven (abro) (hangover?)

06/11/21: write an entry centering around an abrosexual/abroromantic character (this means someone's sexuality/romantic orientation changes often)

---

Nina didn't much feel like getting out of bed. She forced herself to do so anyways, though, and trudged to the bathroom where she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and promptly groaned. This was not good. If her pounding headache hadn't been enough indication of last night's events, her smeared makeup and falling-off fake eyelashes confirmed all of her suspicions. Plus, she had not walked but limped to the bathroom. Damn it.

Her phone screen was cracked and the purse she had probably taken with her last night to whatever party she visited was missing. Along with it had gone her driver's license and at least fifty bucks.

Who had brought her home and set her down in her bed? Nina had no idea. But seldom few people knew where she lived, and even fewer knew where the house key was. She had someone to thank for not waking up in a random bed, and she intended to find out who it was.

As Nina sat down in a cafe, a coffee in hand, she scrolled through her phone contacts with a furrowed brow. Couldn't have been Cora, Kelsey, or Sean. She wasn't close enough with them. It might've been Clover, or, more likely, her twin brother Lucas.

She parked her car (illegally, since her license was missing) in front of Lucas's house. The front door was unlocked, as usual, and she let herself in. "Lucas," Nina said, stepping into his bedroom.

He was playing some sort of shooter video game, and he held up a finger. When he was done, he set down the console and raised his eyebrows expectantly. "What?" Lucas, Nina remarked, was something of the school's golden boy. He had that gorgeous black hair and chocolate skin and dark eyes. Clover looked almost exactly like him, though she was far less popular.

"Did you bring me home last night?" Nina asked.

Lucas's brow furrowed. "Last night? What happened last night?"

"There was a party somewhere, I'm assuming," Nina said, waving a hand.

Lucas shook his head slowly. "I didn't take you home. Why?"

Nina gave a careless shrug. "I'm assuming that whoever did can direct me to where my license might be."

Lucas winced. "Oof. You lost it?"

"Yeah," Nina said, sighing. "Do you know where Clover is, by any chance?"

"No," Lucas replied, a bitter edge to his tone. "She barely talks to me anymore."

Nina patted him on the shoulder. "Sorry." He shrugged, picking up the console again. "Do you know who I slept with last night?" Nina asked.

Lucas frowned. "You slept with someone last night?"

"I'm assuming so," Nina said. "Or I might've fell down some stairs."

Lucas snorted. "I have no idea what happened last night, Nina."

"Okay," Nina said. "Thank you." She was on her way downstairs when she caught sight of Clover's open bedroom door. She knocked on it, then stepped inside. Clover was halfway through putting on her makeup. "Hiya," Nina said.

"Hey," Clover replied. "Need something?"

"Um, I was just wondering if you brought me home last night," Nina said.

Clover paused mid-eyeshadow swoop. "Oh. Yeah, I did."

Nina made a relieved noise. "Thank god. Do you know where my driver's license is?"

Clover looked hesitant as she stood up. She was a good four inches taller than Nina, though that wasn't difficult, as Nina was quite short. "Here," she said, picking up an object from her nightstand and passing it over. "You should go now, I have some friends waiting for me," Clover said, ushering Nina towards the door.

"Wait," Nina replied. "Do you know if I slept with anyone last night?"

Clover gave an awkward laugh, fiddling with the eyeshadow brush in her hands. "Yes. Do you not remember?"

Nina frowned. "No."

Before Clover shut the door in Nina's face, she cringed a little. "You slept with me."

---

.............talk about AWKWARD

anyways nina's abro and clover is trans :3

fav one-shot so far???