Part 1:The mad human

A/n:Hold on tight cause I'm in the mood to make something edgy

The devils of rias gremory's peerage were all laying heavily injured in yard of Kuoh academy.Kokabiel the cadre class fallen angel was looming over them with a sinister look on his face.

Kokabiel:I must say that this little display of yours has been quite entertaining but I suppose all things must come to an end

Kokabiel:I must say that this little display of yours has been quite entertaining but I suppose all things must come to an end.Oh valper~

The rogue priest in question emerged from the school building of the academy with a smile on his face.

Kokabiel:Yes lord kokabiel it's finally finished.

A glowing object flew out of the building and into kokabiel's hand.

All of the devils began shivering terrified of the power this holy sword was giving off

Kokabiel:I see the fusion of 5 Excaliburs resulted in such an incredible amount of power.

The glow from the sword became brighter and brighter.Kokabiel's face gained an nervous look as the sword began shaking violently.

Kokabiel:Valper What the hell is happening?!

Valper:S-SIR THE BLADE IT'S BECOMING UNSTABLE!

Suddenly the fused Excalibur burst into a massive explosion of light.The devils looked in horror as anything the light touched was instantly disintegrated.They could barely see as they were blinded by the light all of them accepted that they were about to die.

Issei:RIAS IVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU!

Rias:I LOVE YOU TOO.

Asia:I ALSO LOVE ISSEI!

Kiba:I'VE ALWAYS HAD A HUGE CRUSH ON TSUBAKI!

The devils all stopped struggling as they waited for death.And they waited.........and waited.......and nothing? The devils all opened their eyes to find that they and The student council were now all laying in the hall of a mansion which rias recognised.

Rias:This place is?

Sirzechs:Home .......... in the underworld correct.

Rias looked up to see sirzechs and serafall both crouched breathing heavily.