Part 5:Final steps and Revelations

The leaders of the Angels Michael along with the four satans were sat in an undisclosed room together.The mood in the room was grim.Along with the faction leaders was the peerages of Sona Sitri and Rias Gremory.A look of shock covered the young devils's faces as Michael had just delivered some horrifying news.

Rias:The  Norse, the yokai, even the Greeks and Shinto....

Michael:Their home territories have been all but whipped out and their leaders found dead.

Akeno:H-How is that even possible?!

Sirzechs:We aren't quite sure ourselves. The only thing we have been able to deduce is purpose of these attacks.

Michael:Although the others are hard at work attempting to recover, handling this threat will require cooperation between both of our factions.

Sona:Why would someone do this?

???:Whoever they are they wish to obtain Pandora's box and I've already got a theory as to who is responsible.

Everyone in the room turned to look at a young man who had just entered the room.

Issei:Uh? Who is this guy?

Rias:He's human.Do you know this man brother?

Sirzechs:Indeed.

???:I see your little plan hasn't worked out how you hoped it would Sirzechs.

Rias:What is he talking about and what does he mean Pandora's box?

Sirzechs:This man is Sento Kiryuu.

Timeskip

In the same unknown desert Y/n kneeled before Evolt.In his hands Y/n presented another panel of Pandora's box.

Evolt:You've done well boy.Now only two panels remain.

Y/n:The angels and the devils....

Evolt:Indeed.Infiltrating Heaven and the Underworld will be no small task.

Over his numerous battles Y/n had accrued numerous battle scars.Countless unique scars littered his arms, legs, back and chest.Now, the flame like scar on Y/n's forehead seemed tame in comparison.

Meanwhile

Issei:Y/n L/n?

Sento:He went to your school, did you know him?

Issei:Not really, he always kept to himself.

While all of the devils in Rias's peerage were completely surprised by the revelation.It was the four devil kings who seemed to be the most shocked.