Part 10:Inheritor of the New World

Y/n's laugh struck fear into the hearts of everyone present, his laugh wasn't like normal, it sounded guttural, forced even. The homunculus rose to his feet just as the wave of darkness devouring the world converged on Pandora's tower. Blood and guts spilled out from the crater where his torso should be. As Y/n stood he violently recoiled in pain while trying to avoid touching his now ruined body.

Y/n: Tch, THAT HURT DAMMIT!

Y/n:You need to be punished for that

In one hand Y/n held the Genius full bottle, in the other Y/n held the black hole trigger. Y/n looked up, admiring the last traces of light from the piece of the sky which hadn't been consumed by darkness yet.

Y/n:Yes.....It's all becoming clear now....Evolto....Sento Kiryu....

BLACK HOLE ON!

GENIUS!

Y/n:With this.....I SHALL SURPASS EVEN THEM!

COLLAPSE!

Y/n:Henshin!

Space appeared to tear itself apart around Y/n as he transformed into a new form.

Space Time Rift!
Over the singularity!

Space Time Rift!Over the singularity!

White Hole!

Y/n looked upon himself and smiled.

Y/n: This....This form feels right.

The ground beneath Y/n shattered as he dashed forward, vanishing from view. Suddenly Sirzechs Shoved Rias aside before Y/n's arm speared through the devil king's chest.

Rias:BROTHER!

Y/n:Now...all of the devil kings are dead.

Far below, the last of the devils and blood stalk soldiers still fighting were caught off guard as darkness devoured them.

Y/n back handed Rias before turning toward Issei, Akeno and Asia. Akeno stood in front of her underclassmen protectively which only seemed to make Y/n laugh.