Epilogue:Mad No More

The morning light shined through the gap left between the curtains waking a young man from his sleep.

Y/n: *Yawn*

Y/n stirred in his bed, turning from one side to the other. Y/n looked at the contents of his room happily, on the wall was a poster of the superhero Kamen Rider Build beside it was a large map of the world with red circles drawn everywhere Y/n had visited. A small battered Tv and games console sat in the corner with a number of games sprawled out on the floor next to it. The shelves that weren't filled with clothes had knickknacks and keeps sakes Y/n had taken over his 16 years of life.

???:Y/nnnn time to get up! You'll be late for school!

Y/n:Comiiiiiing!

Y/n tiredly got out of bed. As he wiped the last of the morning grogginess from his eyes Y/n rooted around the clothes he had laid out, in the middle of Y/n's room was a small table. On that table Y/n had a set of clothes along with picture book of all the places Y/n had been.

Eventually, Y/n had dressed himself and exited his bedroom.

Y/n yawned again as he walked down the hall. Framed photos of all sizes hung along the walls.

???:Well good morning to you.

Y/n smiled at the sight of the woman

Y/n smiled at the sight of the woman. Trisha
L/n, a kind and caring woman and although her demeanour may not show it she has an unrivalled adventurous spirit.

Y/n:Good morning Mom.

Trisha:Your father already left, he's taking your brother and sister to school.

As he heard them mentioned Y/n could picture them. His dad Shiro L/n, a wise and strong man of impeccable character. His younger siblings Fuwa and Rin although annoying at times, both irreplaceable. The thought brought a smile to Y/n's face which his mother noticed.

Trisha:Well someone's in a good mood today.

Y/n:It's nothing, I was hoping to walk anyway.

Y/n gathered his things and set out to for school with a piece of toast in his mouth. The weather this morning was fair with a nice breeze.

As Y/n walked down the street he noticed a fallen flying alongside a devil both of whom seemed to be on the way to school. Y/n stopped by the local to shop to buy a pair of sweet buns for his lunch, the bakaneko who owned the shop as always tried to haggle Y/n into paying extra but Y/n once again managed to make his purchase without overpaying.

Y/n arrived at school earlier than expected. There was another young man was waiting for him at the gate.

 There was another young man was waiting for him at the gate

Both boys smirked as Y/n tossed Issei a bun.

Timeskip

Both boys sat in class, Issei sitting behind him asked Y/n a question he had asked multiple times.

Issei:So why did you make the world like this again?

Y/n:....When I wanted Pandora's box it was like nothing else mattered. I never gave a thought to any of the billions who had no involvement in our fight. By stealing a better life for myself I robbed innocent people of theirs.

Y/n:And When I finally had it in my hands my mind raced with all the ways I could use it to horrible ends, to torment my enemies. Finally, I reached a conclusion I thought everyone would agree. A fair, better world. Where everyone could live happily. The supernatural and the normal could live side by side.

Issei:Then why let me and the rest of the ORC keep our memories?

Y/n: I wanted you all to remember, so we could agree to put it all behind us.

Issei smiled as he took a bite out of the bun Y/n had bought for him.

Issei:Well I'll gladly forgive you.

Y/n:Soon enough the memories of the old world will fade and we'll forget about it. Pandora's box is long gone too.

Issei: mm? *munch* how'd you do that?

Y/n:It cost me the most of my power, but I dissembled the box and made its power a part of this world.

Issei: *smirks* Which means you're no match for me and Ddraig.

Y/n: *smirks* If you want a rematch then bring it on.

Timeskip

Both boys stood in the school yard with a flash Issei donned his balance breaker. In response Y/n inserted two bottles into his new driver. A small crowd had gathered to watch.

Y/n:Henshin!

Both boys moved forward with a smile on their faces as their fists met

The once mad human was mad no more.

A/n:Thank you for all of you patience and genuinely from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all for reading.