Chapter Four

As stated before Jimin is quite literally fucked. One thing he has always told himself in his career. was that he would never find interest in his patients or in people he allowed to seek him for clarity and help. 

of course though. none of them looked like Taehyung.

Taehyung even sat as if he knew what was running through Jimin's mind when he looked at him. With his legs spread and back against the couch as if he owned the place. God, therapy shouldn't be this hard especially for someone with experience yet here Jimin was practically melting into his own seat just over the presence of Taehyung

He is really attractive.

"Tell me about your relationship Taehyung."

"if you have time for it"

I'm not doing anything else

"Of course I do." He says putting down his clipboard and placing it on the small coffee table separating them.

"Don't you need that"

"No, You are off the clock. I'm doing this because I want to."

"And you are okay with that?"

"I am." He says and waits for a little. before a gentle small comes onto his face. "tell me about them"

"She... was someone. I had always had a huge crush on her since my first year of college."

he is straight. Jimin thinks. A wave of disappointment hit him. As if he had a chance anyway.

"She?"

"The first girl I ever dated. Seeing that I was gay before her."

"And now?"

"Bisexual I like to think"

park jimin you were taught to not assume. mom would be disappointed.

"you? if you are okay with me asking"

"I thought this was about you Mr.Kim Taehyung" Jimin unintentionally flirts. and Taehyung's eyes were widening in size as he spoke. When Jimin was out of his shell, flirting and being witty with his words was just second nature.

"The world doesn't revolve around me. Little one."

"I'm 25 years old. not little."

"Is that So Park Jimin"

"Taehyung-ah" He lightly scolds. And Taehyung just can't help but smile a bit. He leans back into his seat.

"When is your birthday"

"The thirteenth of October."

"Okay so maybe you aren't so little."

"Yours?"

"The thirtieth of December"

"Who is small now." Jimin bites back and Taehyung can't help but watch him in interest. Such an interesting character he has.

"Sassy?"

"It is supposed to be about you!!"

"Okay okay... My first crush. I had. I had goals in life, So I really wanted to focus on that."

"Goals such as?" 

"journalism. that's what I do now actually"

"That's amazing Taehyung. please continue"

"I didn't want to ever lose focus and being a college student who badly wanted to accomplish something like this, I thought a relationship would be distracting and bad for me."