Chapter Six

In all honesty. Jimin just can't stop thinking about Taehyung. Even right now on his day off from work and with the soft sound of him microwaving leftovers, Taehyung lives in his mind rent-free. It's hard to not anticipate cute messages from the other or even calls where his deep voice sounds lower. Jimin is a sucker for a good morning voice and Taehyung had just that. 

Jimin loved it

Today is the day before the event. Jimin was sure to schedule an off day from work just so he can make it and even if today he is off. Two days never hurt anyone. Jimin wasn't one for off days. Especially when he spent every day at work only to come home to a routine of showering, eating, and straight to bed. 

This felt foreign at most. Finally a chance to do something with himself. It was honestly exciting and making his blood run with excitement. 

He walks around his house with a shirt and a pair of shorts that stop mid-thigh as he waited for Hoseok to come over. Hopefully not with Jungkook because they aren't the type to keep things private around anyone. That couple was loud and proud and glued to each other's side at all times.

He was happy for them of course. Jungkook made his best friend happy. But even he needed a break from the sappiness for a while. Which he is sure is about to be on level 100 when the two get here.

Jimin walks into the living room and places his warm cup noodles on the table before finding his way towards the direction of the knocking he heard. He opens the door. Revealing a blushing Hoseok and a Satisfied looking Jungkook with his arms wrapped around Hoseoks waist.

"I don't... I don't even want to know."

"I wouldn't even say" Hoseok mumbles shimming out of his lover's hold so he could find his way towards a couch. 

"I would, I'd say a lot"

"We know you would you nasty bunny."

"Not nasty!" He says in protest as he lets Hoseok go and sit on the couch where he knew Jimin would sit behind him and the male did just that. Jungkook immediately settles in front of the T.V wandering hands-on Jimins PlayStation. Jimin ignores him and allows him to. 

"So..."

"So what?" Jimin replies. Trying hard not to smile as he eats. Hobi hasn't seen that glow for a long time. It makes him curious. 

"What has you so smiley and giggly"

"I am not..." Jungkook snorts. Hoseok tilts his head and squints his eyes.

"I am not giggly." 

"You are! come on tell me! you didn't invite me for nothing." Jimin laughs with his entire body. 

"His name is Taehyung."

"His???" Hobi says... Jungkook has officially gone back to playing games and ignoring the two.

"Yes, Kim Taehyung. The guy who was calling me and leaving those voice messages."

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to help him badly. So I invited him to my office for free sessions. I assumed he needed someone to talk to so I offered to be here for him to talk to."

"And?"

"We are friends now... I made a new friend. He brought me breakfast the second visit. dinner the first one. Texts me to check on me."

"Friends?"

"yeah."

"So you are like. Totally not interested in him or attracted to him."