Chapter Thirteen

Truthfully Jimin can say that last night, he got one of the longest and satisfying hours of rest ever. The bed was comfy, room cool and sheets soft against his skin.

Everything almost doesn't feel real. All the time he spends with Taehyung seems to make him happier and everything just lighter on Jimin, Since this new relationship.

The next morning, Jimin wakes up satisfied with the amount of sleep he had and a nice refreshing sight of the sun shining into the room from Taehyung's perfectly cleaned windows.

When he gets up he fixes the sheets on the bed before walking out into the hall, checking for the younger male and seeing if he was awake

It's quiet, so he assumes Taehyung hasn't gotten up yet.

Good, He has time.

He takes his time washing up, takes a nice shower and when he is dressed in another large  over-sized t-shirt and red sweatpants, he even adds a little bit of lip balm to make his lips look softer.

Jimin has to convince himself that he just likes his lips soft, rather than keeping them kissable for Taehyung. Only he knows the truth, he would like keep it that way.

Jimin moves to kitchen silently, being careful when walking past Taehyungs room in his fluffy socks.

He starts making breakfast the second he reaches the kitchen, pleased to find ingredients in the fridge and around the room.

It's comforting to be in the kitchen at this time, quiet, knowing he is making food for someone he cares for.

there is music softly playing on his phone so when he gets through most of the cooking. He dances a lil, moves his hips occasionally as he taste tests the food.

If Jimin is anything, he is a dancer. When music plays he can't help the sudden movement in his body.

He is so deep into it, he almost doesn't notice when Taehyung walks in and large hands, tug at his waist, the realization makes him yelp and begin to giggle.

When it's safe to leave the food unattended for a bit, he turns around and is greeted by a messy haired shirtless Taehyung. His body defined yet soft and welcoming, Jimin smiles.

"Good Morning Tae Tae"

"Morning baby" a blush comes over Jimins cheeks. And the surprise seems to show all over his face.

Taehyungs eyes widen, concern showing as he pushes stray hairs behind Jimins ear.

"Did I overstep with the name? I'm sorry"

"no actually" Jimin says pulling Taehyung into his space. " i like it a lot"

"you like when i call you baby?"

"I do" Taehyung smiles at that, leans down to press a kiss on Jimins forehead. The male scrunches his nose, giggling at the ticklish feeling.

"I've been thinking." Taehyung says and Jimins heart leaps a little.

"About?"

"us"

"care to elaborate?"

Taehyung takes Jimins smaller hands in his own. His smile fades and Jimin worries.

"i just think that i like you a lot"

"i like you too tae" Jimin says endeared, worry fading away. His heart races in his chest, waiting for Taehyung to say more.

to have the courage to express his desire and wants the way Jimin is sometimes unable to. He wants them to be on the same page, in a second Jimin is about to find out if they are .