Lonliness; Chapter 2

POV; Shyann

It was a normal day in my country, L'frogburg. As usual the guards were keeping the folks safe, people were working, kids were running around. All of them had something in common, apart from me.

I was a loner, I had no friends and quite frankly hated my country. Everybody else here was so happy and fine by being watched all the time and being stuck within the walls of our country, and most importantly nobody else was alone.

This is why I moved outside the wall acouple months back, I only come around here now to buy food that I cant grow by my farm, or to go to school.

Others from outside the wall and other countries mostly came here for the school considering lots of countries weren't as rich or big as ours, others almost came for the strip club and the fact drugs weren't illegal here.

The ruler on the other hand, Froggo, was very mysterious. Few have ever met her. She normally just sends out her top guard named Jennifer I believe, to do her bidding. According to gossip though the ruler has recently had a child.

In this world we have a weird sort of population. We can have regular humans, or even hybrids. So you expect a lot of weird stuff around here. I however though was just a plain human.

I had just finished an entire day of school, I hated it there and was just glad to be going home.