Deal; Chapter 17

Angelique's POV;

"I want a something that can stop any person or thing from being destroyed, the most powerful healing item you have" I said, the guards looked at eachother cautiously, "you heard me did you not?" I asked pushing the knife deeper into Jennifer's side, causing her to struggle and gasp. The guards quickly nodded.

"Go get the President!" The second in command shouted, causing one of the guards to run off.

"May I ask why you need it?" A guard asked, "uhm....sure??" I replied, "I need it because as you can see it a fallen angel, I fell in love with somebody who...I shouldn't be, so I need to act fast before she is destroyed" I explained.

The guards let out a small awe. "Wait, but only I've seen the President...and they hid there face, I wonder if we'll see there face today" Jennifer wandered aloud, ignoring the stab wound in her side.

Suddenly the guard came running back, carrying a woman in his arms with a demon chasing after him. I stared in shock, seeing Shyann in the guards arms, the demon must've been Traigh.

"The leader! This is the leader! I don't know what's wrong she was in her home outside L'frogburg with this demon giving her medical attention" The guard exclaimed, clutching the figure of a passed out woman in his arms.

"How do you know that's the leader?" The second in command asked wearily, "she has the leaders necklace!" The guard replied, showing off a compass necklace that shined different colours in the sunshine.

"What's..wrong with her?" Another guard stuttered, staring in panic.

"Shyann is Froggo?! She's the leader!" Jennifer exclaimed in surprise, I threw Jennifer towards the second in command, who caught her and yanked the knife out of her side, giving her wound medical attention. I landed next to the guard and took Shyann from his arms staring at her in sorrow.

"This is why I came...this is the girl I'm in love with.." I stuttered in disbelief, the guards all pulled out there weapons again, "relax..she asked...before they...fuckin kissed...Jesus guards run fast!" Traigh huffed, sitting on the floor. The guards put there weapons away.

"If she is like this, how we will know if we have anything to heal her?! She could burst into flames at any moment!" A guard panicked.

Suddenly the second in command, now finished attending to Jennifer's wounds, walked over, Jennifer at his side.

"I think I can help" The second in command said softly, "please anything!" I begged.

Suddenly they took off there helmet, revealing a see through person with a mask with a smile on it, with lines for eyes, a crooked smile and a big crack in the middle. He reached his hands around his neck and pulled off a necklace, with a small ring on it.

He placed the ring onto Shyann's ring finger, as suddenly the armor he was wearing fell off of him and he began to float.

"Smiley? Why...why did you do that? You'll never be able to be solid without that ring.." Jennifer asked, sadness filling her voice, "if she doesn't live who'll be there for this fallen angel? Plus I'm still here without it ARENT I?" The ghost boy asked, "thank you..." Jennifer smiled.

It was now acouple weeks later. Shyann was alive and doing well, with huge white wings with blood stains covering them. She would always go flying with Angelique and continued to live in there treehouse. Traigh had decided he wanted to go back down to hell, to see his family. Jen and her second in command Smiley lived in L'frogburg, in a cozy cottage together, and had both fallen in love. This is where we leave our group, as this is there happily ever after.