Drink Away The Pain; Chapter 8

WARNING; as I said they'll be no smut in this book, also no abuse not anything bad, only fluff, friendship, kissing and drinking achahol and acting like idiots- they don't get abusive just dumb when there drunk okay?! Or they turn really emotional!
-------------------------------------------------------
Shyann's POV;

It had been a week now since Angelique had came into my life. She was a good friend and brightened up my day all the time, but I have to go to school and I hate it there.

It's all about hybrids and humans are mocked, it's bloody stupid. But however, it was finally the weekend, I was free of that hell hole.

Not to mention school is difficult for me considering my ASD, but lets move that subject.

I couldn't risk any people in the village seeing Angelique, I don't know if any of them are even hunters. So she stayed home while I went to school.

Today I was really pissed with everything that happened at school, we had ability classes and I'm a human, I don't have any hybrid abilities so I was laughed at quite a lot when I failed multiple of the courses.

Also maths class, history ect was all terrible! Art and English is more of my thing, which apparently are 'useless skills' according to the hybrids of the school.

I didn't want to lay out my burdens on Angelique, she'd probably think I was lame, and I prefer not to drive my only friend away.

I pulled out my key and opened the door to my house and walked inside, locking it behind me.

Looking for Angelique I walked upstairs to the dining/ lounge to no avail.

I sighed and went to check the bedrooms which is where I found her, taking a nap. I decided now would be as good a time as ever.

I went back downstairs to the dining room, careful not to wake Angelique up as I descended down the staircase.

Once I was down one floor I walked into the dining room and opened up the frigde, I picked out a bottle of rum, the good old fashion pirate drink.

I took a swig to make sure it was good, and took it over to the dining room table.

I plopped down onto a chair and pulled out my phone and put my headphones on, listening to music as I continued to drink away my problems.

Lots of people probably would wonder why over alchahol I chose rum, probably because my mother was a pirate, I've got it in my blood after all.

I sat there listening to three songs in particular on my playlist, 'Typical me', '4AM' and 'High Enough', as I drank mg rum, staring out the window at nothing in particular.