New Friends; Chapter 11

Shyann's POV;

The person who apparently caught and saved us was strange looking. They had snow like skin, with red horns, shoulder length hair, and pure black soulless eyes. It was a demon

Demons were commonly captured in L'frogburg and used as simple slaves. They weren't worth that much, nothing compared to how much an Angel or especially a fallen Angel was.

Angelique leaped out of what appeared to be a male demons arms, still clutching me close to her.

"Stay away demon! I will not allow you to take revenge on humans by hurting this innocent human! All she has done is help!" Angelique snarled angrily, the demon look a bit shook.

Suddenly a girl with medium long brown hair walked into the small clearing, wearing a suit of glistening armor. She had brunette eyes that seemed to be full of curious it's and wonder.

"I apologies for my friend startling you, but he means no harm. I am Jennifer" the guard greeted, "wait..Jennifer?! The captain of the guards at L'frogburg?!" I stammered.

She nodded. I pulled Angelique off of me and pulled out my dagger I kept in my pocket. "LISTEN HERE GUARD! L'frogburg is WORTH NOTHING TO ME, I would rather BURN IT ALL DOWN hell maybe the ENTIRE WORLD, then let you take this Fallen Angel! I don't care how much money she is worth!" I shouted, holding out my dagger.

"Relax, I'm not here to do any of that shit. I was in the castle trying to free my demon friend Traigh here, then suddenly the president of L'frogburg recurved a letter from the angels as she does time to time, it states that there was a fallen Angel in our 1 mile radius, so I knew security was about to get tight so I snuck Traigh out, and since I have nowhere to take him I looked through the records and found you live along and have no friends and it's perfect!" Jennifer explained.

I put my dagger down slowly, "so...your doing pretty much the same thing as me right now?" I asked, "if you've been housing that fallen Angel the entire time, yes, pretty much" Jennifer admitted.

The demon gave us an angry look, "we saw you two idiots flying and falling so we saved your dumb asses" Traigh snarled. Jennifer began laughing, "chill dude! This is the girl your staying with, be your actual self DONT keep up the whole scary act" Jennifer wheezed, "uhh fine you got me" Traigh said shrugging, changing his personality completely.