Better and Badass; Chapter 7

Shyann's POV;

I yawned, awakening from my slumber. I sat up in my bed and ripped the covers off of me.

Suddenly there was a rustling sound from the roof. Curiously i climbed up the ladder to the trapdoor that lead to the roof, to find Angelique sitting on the edge of the roof, watching the sunrise.

I take acouple steps towards her carefully, "be careful! You could fall.." I shouted over to her, I didn't dare to get even half way to the edge of the roof.

Angelique turned her head to look at me. She climbed into her feet and turned to look at me, hands on her hips.

She stared me down with an emotionless expression on her face, "oh really?" She asked.

She leaned backwards, and fell off, now out of my sight.

I ran to the edge in horror, not caring if I fell off. I didn't know if she was fully healed yet what if she wasn't?!

I look down to see her flying right below the edge of the roof, staring up at me with an evil grin on her face.

"You bitch! You scared the life out of me!" I shouted looking down at her, she simply rolled her eyes at me as I scolded her.

She flew a bit higher, now letting her face be leveled with mine. "Relax, I have a reason for doing this" she said, "what?" I asked in confusion.

She suddenly grabbed my arm, the one I was using to support me from falling off the egde of the roof. "This!" Angelique said, yanking my arm, causing me to fall off the roof.

I began to plummet down, the ground coming closer and closer. Was this the end? Had she betrayed me? Used me to get better than take advantage of me?

Suddenly I saw her swooping down after me, arms reached out towards me. She grabbed me at the last second and flew up, into the sky and above the clouds.

I stared up at her in amazement, "that was horrifying but..oddly fun!" I exclaimed, a huge smile on my face. Angelique looked down at me and laughed.

Angelique continued to fly with me in her arms, above the clouds it was beautiful. "Hold on tight, we're heading down now" she warned, tightening her grip on me.

I put my arms around her neck and wrapped my legs around her thighs, and held on tightly as we departed down slowly.

She swooped dow towards the ground and once close enough to not be injured, dropped me onto the ground causing me to stumble and roll onto the grass.

She stopped flying and smashed into the ground practically doing the same thing as me.
Once we stopped rolling we laid down next to eachother on the grass and burst out laughing like idiots.

"That was fun! Not to mention awesome!" I said, happiness filling my voice, Angelique nodded, "it's also amazing to feel the grass, back at heaven all there was was cold marvel, diorite, marble floors, concrete walls and clouds" Angelique said, a peaceful look on her face as she stretched out in the soft grass.

I rolled onto my side to look at her, "your amazing too.." I grinned, she turned slightly red and sat up. "Let's go inside eh?" She asked, reaching her hand out to help me up. I took her hand and we got to our feet and headed inside.