New Roommates; Chapter 12

Shyann's POV;

It had been acouple of days since we met Jennifer and Traigh, we had welcomed them into our home and we were all roommates now.

Jennifer was gone most of the day up until sometime in the afternoon, she still had guard duties.

I had graduated from school, only a while before hand, so I mostly stayed home with Traigh and Angelique most of the day and when Jennifer came home in the afternoon we'd all hang out.

I wanted to learn more about demons and Angels and Fallen Angels, so me, Angelique and Traigh were all relaxing in the living room chatting.

"So do demons have any like, I don't know uh... strange features they like to keep hidden?" I asked, "uh not really, the only thing we hide is our tails because they get in the way of doing things like sitting, laying down, that sort of stuff" Traigh replied thoughtfully.

Angelique smirked, "a tail? Please that's nothing special I have a tail too" she bragged, "wait but angels don't have tails" Traigh said, turning to look at her in confusion, "my friend you forget I'm a fallen Angel, we're basically just Angel demons" Angelique explained.

"Can I see your tails?" I asked, "sure!" Traigh replied standing up, letting his tail out, "why not" Angelique sighed, standing up and showing off hers.

I payed attention to every detail on there tails and what made them difference, it was for science after all!

"So demons have red pointy tails that aren't at all fuzzy but fallen angels have black fuzzy tails with a poof of fluff at the end? Awesome!" I noted aloud.

They sat back down and we went back to chatting, when I suddenly thought of an interesting question.

"What would happen if you fell in love with another species?" I asked, Angelique had a sudden heart dropping look in her eyes.

"Well...if us demons fall in love with an Angel the Angel will turn into a fallen Angel, if demons fall in love with a human in order to be together the human would have to give there soul to them, and if they broke up that would resort to them being able to sell there soul" Traigh explained, deep in thought so it seemed.

"What of the Angel is already a fallen angel?" I asked innocently, "they'd simply become a demon as well" the demon shrugged.

I looked over at Angelique who had an uncomfortable look on her face.

"What about you Angelique?" I asked, "also are you okay you look..upset" I continued worriedly, "it's fine, basically Uhm, if us fallen angels fall in love with a demon we become a demon as Traigh said, if we fall in love with an Angel the Angel can actually try and convince the jugde to turn them back or the jugde will turn that angel into a fallen angel as well..." Angelique said, eyes glued on her cup of water she had been drinking from.

"And?" I asked, "fallen angels with humans...ARENT such a pretty story my friend" Angelique said, a tint of pain filling her voice. "Aww cmon tell me! For science!" I cheered, "hah..f-for science" Angelique muttered, laughing half heartedly.

"If us fallen angels fall in love with a human... when we kiss them there is a possibility they will simply be destroyed not die like become an Angel or demon, simply cease tl exist, vanish off the face of the earth if you wish.... or" Angelique said trailing off.

"Or?" I asked, politely giving her time, "or there is a chance they'll become a bloody angel.." she continued, Traigh suddenly jumped up off the couch and backed away from her, "a bloody angel?! Those species HASNT been mention for decades! They were destroyed and banished from existance for a reason!" Traigh yelped.

"Please explain to me further Angelique, Traigh sit your ass backdown" I demanded, Traigh reluctantly sat back down.

"If a fallen angels lover becomes a bloody angel and succeeds, that person will be normal and sane.. but...if the relationship doesn't work out, or the fallen angel is destroyed or taken away somehow... the bloody angel will loose there sanity and take there rage out on any living thing they can find" Angelique stuttered, "why are they called bloody angel? Shouldn't it be killer angel or something?" I question further.

"There called bloody angels cause wings cant just...appear on your back if your a human and your turned....they will rip out from your back, stained with your own blood, and what's worse is even if the bloody angel somehow did keep there sanity they'd never be able to feel emotions again" Angelique went on, seemingly shivering at the thought of it.

"Do you...have you ever thought of somebody you'd want to date?" I asked, testing my luck, yes- I mean what?! That's none of your buissness!" Angelique screeched, turning red.

Me and Traigh laughed our asses off, needless to say.