Thats Gay; Chapter 10

Shyann's POV;

I woke up, feeling warm and toasty. I open my eyes properly to realise I was laying on top of Angelique, and had fallen asleep.

I didn't feel embarrassed, somehow it just felt right. I almost decided to go back to sleep there when I shook myself out of it, I slept with her! I felt my cheeks heat up.

I tried to get up when I realised something was on my back, I look over my shoulder to see Angelique's wings wrapped around me.

I gently pushed her wings off of me and got up, when suddenly I heard a strange noise emit from the person below me.

"Are you awake?" I asked, poking her gently, "yeah yeah" Angelique said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes lazily.

It was now an hour or so later, me and Angelique were sitting on the roof, staring at the view.
Angelique was sitting pretty much on the egde, and I was sat behind her.

I got bored rather quickly and began playing with her wings, stroking the feathers, they were quite soft.

As I did this Angelique seemed to relax more than usual, I smirked to myself, "you like this don't you?" I asked, "yeah it feels nice" Angelique admitted, leaning into my touch.

I giggled to myself. She was so PRESCIOUS!

Suddenly Angelique turned around to face me, making it so that our faces were close to each others.

I suddenly felt a wave of emotion come over me, as we both start leaning in to kiss, than suddenly Angelique backed out and shook her head.

"Im sorry- I uh..that was a silly accident!" Angelique stuttered, "yep! Awkward eh?" I giggled.

We sat there for a while in silence, until I stood up and walked towards the egde of the roof, "you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked, a huge grin on my face. Angelique smirked and stood up as well, "I think I am" she replied.

Angelique walked closer and closer until we were almost touching, I felt my cheeks heat up a bit, then she pushed me off.

I was now falling down rapidly towards the ground, getting closer and closer to near death, as I saw Angelique plunge down after me, easily catching up to me.

She grabbed me and pulled me close and just before we hit the ground soared upwards towards the sky.

We flew through the clouds, now above them and haunted, staring at the view and the beautiful now sunset.

"The day passed so quickly" I mumbled, "time flies when your having fun!" Angelique grinned. 

Angelique suddenly stopped flying and landed on a cloud, somehow being able to stand on it and not fall through it.

"What?! How?!" I gasped in amazement, "it's easy see?-" Angelique said putting me down suddenly, then I fell through the cloud.

"ANGELIQUE!!" I yelled desperately, plummeting towards the ground, she plummeted down after me, nearing closer and closer.

Suddenly I entered the tall tree tips, somehow missing all the branches, Angelique however was not so lucky.

Angelique's wings got hit by several tree branches as she came down after me, she finally now was close enough and grabbed me and pulled me close.

We hadn't stopped falling. Why hasn't we stopped? "Angelique?! What are you doing?! Fly!" I yelped, noticing how close the ground was now. "I..I cant, I think the tree branches injured my wings, listen I'll be fine I'm already dead technically, a simple fall won't destroy me! Plus I'll protect you" she said, wrapping her wings around me protectively.

Then it stopped, there was a loud thump. Angelique's wings unwrapped from around me, revealing a strange girl holding Angelique.