Never Meant To Be; Chapter 3

(Hahahah DSMP quotes am I right? Anyways)
-------------------------------------------------------

POV; Shyann's
(Next I'll do another Angelique POV chapter I promise)
-------------------------------------------------------

I walked past the guards at the entrance of L'frogburg giving them a nod.

I turned to my left and continued along the walls until I made it to a Forrest.

I trudged my way through the thick bush surrounding the perimeter of the Forrest and continued on my way towards my home.

As i continued walking there was a loud crack up ahead, it sounded like tree branches snapping and falling, definitely not small ones though.

-------------------------------------------------------
Lol I'm listening to music and my new bf by Wilbur soot just came on xD
-------------------------------------------------------

I walked towards the sound, it was in the direction my house was anyways, might as well check it out.

As I neared closer, the sound of branches breaking and falling stopped, then suddenly there was a loud thump.

"AGH FUCK!!!" Somebody yelped out in pain.

I froze at a tree, and peeked my head around to see a person laying on the ground, surrounded by fallen and broken branches.

"Agh....fuckin satins ass, I cant even get up... wonderful" the person spat angrily, laying on the ground in defeat.

I stared for a moment before realising, they had wings!

I could clearly tell it wasn't a bird hybrid, they have much smaller wings and there wings are generally attached to there arms, not backs. So I could only assume this was an Angel.

Every now and again heaven has thrown out angels, but I've never seen one before. They were obviously a girl and there wings were pure black, almost like a crows wings.

I admired her and came to the conclusion she must be a fallen Angel, considering the fact she was here instead of heaven, had black wings and seemed to have handcuffs on.

I walked out from behind the tree and towards her and bent down at her side. She instantly noticed me and attempted to scoot away by ended up helping in pain.

"Get away! Fuck off! I- I'll kill you! I'm a fallen Angel for a reason!" The girl growled angrily. I sat there quietly, not knowing what to do, after all I am very socially awkward.

I leaned forward towards her, she simply gave me a death stare, unable to do anything because of the pain she was in.

I reached forward and rubbed some dirt from the ground off her face and admired my work, her death stare turned to a face of confusion.

"Your prettier without dirt on your face, where does it hurt?" I ask, taking off my backpack and reaching into it to see if I have anything to help.