𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐓 𝐒/𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋. They too were falling asleep and regretting the fact that they didn't take an ride home and instead chose to walk that prior morning from the hospital; which made them currently struggle with their eyes to stay open. Their folks were asleep once more as TV played in the background. Unlike the tranquility Emerson and S/n experienced these two had to manage hearing separate noises combined and mixing together.  One from the TV nearby, and the neighbourhood musics from their neighbourhood shops and rides. 

Alan was standing up; thinking it was enough to keep him up, he hugged a long stick he found in the storage room of the shop and decided to equip it for future purposes. He couldn't help but shut his eyes from time to time and almost falling over which keeps him awake just for him to struggle with his eyelids closing again. 

Edgar in the other hand was beat, he leaned his back on a chair and his head was facing upwards and slightly open as there is a open comic book on his lap and with his hands slightly dangling back and forth. He-- in the other hand-- thought reading could make him forget about the tired feeling he felt, yet he was the first one to fall asleep which what encouraged Alan to stand up and guard his brother furthermore guard for his brother. 

There was nothing interesting going on, and besides it was still 6PM and they were already beat from doing nothing at all. They haven't even explore the entire boardwalk yet to watch over to see who were suspicious or not and who fit the description that Y/n. The concept of not knowing how these kids looked like was the hard part; the vague descriptions didn't help as anyone could easily fit into that description.

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒; Assuming it was another thief they immediately knocked off the exhausted feeling they felt and quickly lifted up their heads to see that some of the comic books just fell off the display cart they placed outside. They both groaned and sighed as Alan decided to walk towards the display cart to gather the fallen comics, deducing that it was probably just some guest accidentally pushing the cart that made the comics fall.

As he was about to get back up he saw something that caught his attention from the crowd. Nonetheless that something that caught his attention quickly walked away which made him curious and look at his brother who was looking at him. Without a word, Edgar nodded to Alan which was enough for him to grab his spear and follow his brother with a stick out of the shop.

Alan quickly followed two figures that got his attention. He purposely squeezed himself towards the crowd to look for the people who took his interest. And to his luck he manage to peak on how they look like from behind. Two short boys with bowl haircuts that were dirty blonde and sparkling polished leather jackets which immediately made Alan widen his eyes and point towards at the boys as his brother catched up to him. "Do you think?" Alan looked at his brother for approval.

Edgar just squinted his eyes at the two figures. Out of everyone in the crowd for some particular reason the two short boys with dirty blonde hair bowl cuts took their attention. Perhaps it was the shimmering polished leather jacket that looked brand new that took their attention. The two brothers had a gut feeling that these boys were the ones Y/n's described, just by the looks and the way they easily stand out within the crowd, and especially by gut feeling that there was something wrong with them.

"What's the plan?" Alan didn't look at his brother except look directly at the twins not wanting to miss them; Edgar did the same, "We get something to trap them, but always get them from behind, we have to stay hidden. We can't do it in public though." the two slowly walked their way to the boys but were being held back by a number of people and struggled to keep up. 

Without a word exchanged the brothers split up to the contary sides of the crowd to see if they can corner the twins. But instead the twins took a turn to a fun house which made Alan look at his brother across him; giving a look to question whether to follow them to it or wait outside the exit. Edgar replied by lifting his head to the direction where the twins went  which made Alan turn with no questions and went ahead his brother in the fun house.

The fun house in Santa Carla is particularly big and crowded, mostly by little kids running around the playgrounds of the place. Or it could be occupied by a bunch of older teens messing around in the mirrors and secretly drinking in the large bouncy castles.  Alan hadn't been here before so he examined every corner he could see in his view. Across him from the entrance was a big bouncy house with slides and a swing on the side, then eventually a playground besides it. Then to his left was the mirrors that made your reflection distorted, then to his right was just the playground besides the big bouncy house. 

He noticed his brother still wasn't in the fun house and assumed he got helpd back by a crowd and is struggling to get in the funhouse so he continued going around the area. First he went to the big mirrors and began looking behind it before going to bouncy house where there were teens drinking in the corner talk amongst themselves and not caring about the kids bouncing around and chasing each other. Alan proceeded to take off his shoes and began slowly walking in to observe the drinking teens more to see if they were one of the twins. He then looked at the kids to see anyone wearing silky leather but to no good.

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐀, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 in the crowd and struggled to get in the fun house his brother went in. Before even reaching the funhouse something got his attention  from the corner of his eye which made him turn to see one  of the twin boys walking forward and away from the funhouse; confused, Edgar looked at the funhouse and to the other twin boy then decided to follow the boy instead of proceeding to the funhouse.

As he followed the rather shorter boy he started questioning where was the other brother. Though quickly came to the conclusion he was nearby or with Alan; it's not his priority at the current moment, as long as he gets the first brother finding the other twin will be easier. 

The twin quickly took another turn that was leading to the pathway of a glass maze. Edgar stopped to look at the small building-shaped-tent to gulp. He wasn't going to lie that he was a bit nervous in going  to glass mazes chasing someone; albeit he still kept up his pace so that he can still find the twin who went inside.

The twin slightly turned his head  to take a glimpse behind him to give a mischevious smile at the Frog brother who wasn't paying attention. He looked back forward to the glass maze and walked in the building which made Edgar rush up and run towards the building to get in the maze as well.

Nevertheless once he walked in it was empty, not much customers were around the glass maze; furthermore it was confusing, there were mirrors and glasses which made going through the maze confusing, even so that there weren't any hints of the twin despite catching up to him. It's like he disappeared.

Edgar crouched as he touched the glass walls on his left and right to see if there are opening paths he could take. He kept pacing his hand around as well to make sure he won't bump into a mirror or glass because on how difficult to walk around the area was. Coincidentally; the lights started to flicker which made him halt to his place and look up at the ceilings to look at the fluorescent lights. He stood straight as the lights went out and a voice in the microphone spoke up, "Please stay in your positions as a staff picks you up, we have a technical difficulty with the lights. Do not panic and wait in your position till a staff finds you." 

Lights from the bottom then started to glow just like the lights you see in the cinemas that lights up on the floor so that it could guide you easily back to the exit. It was the same here except the white lights weren't bright enough to make you see how the whole placed looked like and you could only see the faint color of your shoes. 

As Edgar was about prompt himself to squat to wait for a staff to get him out of there he heard a mpose behind him that he couldn't describe, as if someone hungry was opening their mouth loudly to eat on something. This made him slowly turned around to see the short twin opening his mouth to bite Edgar's shoulder, albeit you couldn't see the expression on the twin's face he knew his eyes were glowing just like Ken's, and he could see the string of saliva falling from his mouth like as if he hadn't been eating for days.

Without a word Edgar quickly made a run for it though he couldn't see anything he reached out his hands to touch almost every single thing that gets in his way so that he could guide himself around the maze whilst trying to run away from the vampire. He was screaming at the top of his lungs, since the twin was catching up to him pretty well.