𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝐍𝐎, 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍, a childish decision and mindset made up by a teenager who was stuck at 17. David may be mature enough and knows how to handle reactions from everyone and everything. However in the end; his mindset remained as if he was a 17 year old, who just wants to party and  rebel, to cause nothing but trouble. Though Michael was still as immature as they were with having impulsive thoughts that sometimes get in the way he was still responsible enough to know he can't just party for life. That he knows in reality it won't really bring joy, at first it would but then it will slowly fade into boredom of having to do the same routine everyday. Sleeping all day, waking up at night, just to party.

Besides Michael was still a family man, he still wanted to take care of his mother and brother especially, how could he possibly accomplish that if he was a vampire who wasted his time? So the brunette boy made the decision that this will not his fate, hanging out with these boys and leaving his family behind. So he lifted up his head and quickly tried to scan over the forest to look for David. 

Michael started walking around the forest with a confused expression on his face, the face of confidence faded as soon as he started getting uneasy that the forest was silent, no sounds of the boys excitingly screaming and messing around for the fun of it. 

So the Emerson brother started walking around the forest, it was dark, gloomy, moreover somewhat  foggy. 

Eventually he went to a cliff and he heard voices that made him turn his head to see the boys walking towards him from behind, "Come on Micheal, wouldn't it be fun?" Marko invited as the boys walked towards the cliff to peak from the edge. "Come Micheal, Join us, live a free life" David put his hand on Michael's shoulder, "Bring me back" Michael slapped David's gloved hand from his shoulder and turned around to glare at the platinum blonde. "I'm afraid I can't do that" he whispered, David then stood at the edge of the cliff before looking at Michael and then letting his body go limp and falling off the cliff. The boys then followed, but Michael continued to plead, "Bring me back!" He looked over the cliff, desperate.

With no hope left for the Emerson brother he was forced to go home with an upset look on his face; having difficulty to accept on what has he become. From then on there was nothing in his mind but thoughts on what will happen after this? 

There was nothing else left to do when you are reborn as vampire, It's a diffcult lifestyle to accept. Not knowing what would you eat as a substitute in order to not be tempted by the smell of others, furthermore in order not to hurt anyone when you're not in control of your own body. Better yet not given an instructions on how to be one in the first place.

"𝐒𝐎? 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊?" Sam Emerson was sitting on the table serving food the Frog brothers, "Man is this all you can really cook?" Alan complained as he looked at the plate that Sam just served on his side. 

It was a burnt egg with chips that seemed like it came in a package. Sam looked at Alan with a disappointed look on his face and took the plate back with no words and began eating his own burnt egg as he proceeded going back to the kitchen to see what to cook. "Well, we have to kill the head, or the one that turn him, which is most likely to be the head." Alan explained, "Well you get the point, we have to get the guy who bite him or gave him the wine." Edgar added, "Do you have a soda?" he requested, "Uh.." Sam began look through the refrigerator then closed it, "Yeah" and he began opening the stove again to once again cook. Edgar picked himself up to grab the soda from the fridge and proceeded to sit back on the dining table then started drinking as the brothers and the Emerson discussed.

"How are we suppose get the guy that turned my brother into a vampire?" Sam reached the highest shelf to get a canned tuna and decided to just cook that instead, or in other words just somewhat heat it up with a pan. "Easy" Edgar took a sip on the cup, "A stake through the heart" Edgar squinted his eyes, "That's murder" Sam stopped cooking to look at the dining table, "It's a vampire" Edgar fought back and stood up from his seat to slam both palms on the table. "Look do you wanna save your brother or not?" Edgar's voice whispered, and his shoulders slowly relax. 

Sam started dozing off till his eyes went to the pan he immediately ran towards it to start flipping the somewhat burnt tuna. "So here's the plan." Edgar Put a paper on the center of the table, "We need to find what house they're sleeping in." He drew a room with a crayon, "Then we need to make a trap in all exits, so just in case we missed, they won't be able to escape eitherway." Alan nodded at his brother's plans. 

Sam in the otherhand went back from the kitchen to put the burnt tuna on a plate and divided it for the brothers to eat each meal. Sam then sat between the brothers as he looked at the paper with his mouth slightly gape, trying to process what he sees. 

Edgar took a sip on his soda before continuing to explain, and Alan got a fork to start eating the burnt tuna, "Do you have bread?" he questioned, which was enough for Sam to try to recall if there was any bread bought, "Hold on" he stood up and started shuffling around his shelf. "Now the traps are simple, just blankets or anything to cover it" Edgar took a quick bite of the burnt stiff tuna before going back to explain his plan, "So that if they try to escape it'll buy us some time to get to them since there would be a blanket or some sort of net." 

"Here, bread." Sam came back with a plastic of loaf of bread that were cut into squares. Alan didn't hesitate to open the plastic and grab a slice to put his tuna as a stuffing. 

"Then a stake through the heart whoever is the head vampire that bit him." Edgar slammed the table which made Sam flinch for a second, "That's all? Then my brother would go back to normal?" Emerson questioned, "Its the only way, unless he'll become a forever vampire like Ken. You're brother is lucky he knows who is the head." Edgar spoke softly, in a way reassuring since he sympathized for the greaser boy in the hospital. That he was now going to be a permanent vampire.

"But we can't do this on our own, we need.. Y/n" Edgar was hesitant to invite her knowing what went between the teen, Sam sighed at the thought of it, not knowing what or where the H/c girl was. "Do you know where she is?" Edgar questioned the Emerson brother, "No" he frankly shook his head slightly and continued eating his portion of the burnt tuna he cooked.

The room was silent, too silent not knowing what to do next, with Edgar considering the thought of just not inviting Y/n at all, but knowing that if Y/n came along there would be more manpower when it gets to trying to hold someone down if ever. The more the merrier.

Alan in the meantime was remembering the times he had with Y/n and realized that he was missing her presence though it hasn't been long. He hoped that his brother would  continue the idea of inviting her to come along, however a side of him doubts it. 

"And when are we all going to do this?" Sam whispered, "Well of course we need information on where they live first of all. Then we need to sneak in their house to look for all the exits they can leave and weapons they can use against us and we need to take these off immediately." Edgar paused to take another bite of his meal. "Then?" Emerson looked intrigued, "Then we pull out the plan where we cover the exits and a stake through the heart" Edgar confidently finished. The boy just nodded his head, till their peaceful moment was quickly ruined by a sound of a door hitting a wall loudly producing a loud thud that echoed.