𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄; 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐄, the nearby voices of the teenagers sitting in the corner and the kids jumping around are still heard in the background as he slowly leaned in the cramped tunnel slide. 

His legs entered first, however before he could proceed going down on the slide the lights started flickering and eventually went out which caused a few screams and chaos in the bounce house as kids ran out.

"Please stay calm and wait in the bouncy house or proceed to the exit as we fix the temporary maintanance issues we have at the moment. A staff will be checking all areas so please watch your step when proceeding to go out or just stay till a staff picks you up." a voice came up which didn't really calm down the screams of children being afraid of the dark.

Alan thought that the twins would be heading out as well and would be a good opportunity to spot them if he immediately reaches out in the exit to see each kid and teen that steps out but before he could slide out his legs were held by tight gripped hands that made him quickly look below him to see it was one of the twins, screeching at him.

before he could open his mouth to scream he was quickly dragged in the slide which made his voice sound mumbled on the outside. And along with the screams of panicked children; it didn't really alarm anyone nearby, or if he was even heard. 

He was dragged in the middle of the slide which meant it was harder to go back up, and going down wasn't an option either to the Frog brother so all he could do was scream and struggle against the boy's grip.

The twin's hands held tightly on his ankles, prepping himself to take a bite of his leg but always gets pushed back with Alan's aggressive struggle and kicking to get him off. Despite being the twin boy gripping him tightly, Alan couldn't get off of his grip for some odd reason, the dirty blonde twin had more strength than the brother; fueled by hunger probably.

"AAAAH, GET OFF!" he prayed as his kicking became more frantic. His voice cracks as he screams at the top of his lungs to get someone else's attention. 

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄, he too was screaming at the top of his lungs hopefully to get someone's attention or just to get away from the vampire who was chasing him at super speed. "CRAP, CRAP." he cursed as he bumped into another glass wall making him fall down on the ground.

The amount of times he had to accidentally run to a glass wall and mirror was a lofty number. Though he always picked up himself whenever he heared the faint clicks of the shoes of the twin, then hurriedly search for another path hoping that he wouldn't end up reaching a dead end.

Albeit unlike hearing the faint footsteps that sets him to panic he heard nothing but silent which made him stay in on the ground longer, waiting for a sign if the twin caught up to him, though there was not even a single sound was heard.

He slowly got himself up waiting to find a silhoutte in the shadow but to no avail. The silence didn't help him in any way, he was tempted to go back to check it yet it was too risky for him. So he immediately slowly walked away and went to a different pathway; yet still going forward, the maze was confusing and the only logical way to get out of there is to go forward till he eventually finds the exit.

He can't go back so a staff could find him, nor he can stay in his position all the time since he was still being tracked down as well. As he constantly looks behind getting anxious each time there is no noise to assure him that he was gone. Though Edgar wouldn't want to admit it he prefers to be chased than to be greeted by nothing since it made him more tense not knowing where he is. The idea of turning to a corner and greeting the twin wasn't a nice one.

As he constantly looked back he didn't watch his way and tripped once more, he fell in stomach first which got a groan out of him as he got up to a sitting position and has he held his head he looked up to see a reflection of himself, though he couldn't see his reflection properly. 

It's been the same everytime he bumps into a mirror, he can't see himself and is just greeted bya silhoutte of his figure which sometimes scares him and didn't help him ease his panic as he got chased earlier.

Before getting up he tried to calm his tense shoulders after scaring himself once again which was caused by his reflection. Nevertheless before he could get up he leaned in closer to his reflection to see something wrong with it. 

His hanging bandana had a extra piece hanging out from the ribbon and yet it didn't appear on his reflection, not only that but the hair in the reflection was messier than his which made him lean in even more and squinted his eyes to make use of the reflection with the minimum light he had.

But before he could even continue to lean on forward a face appeared and it was indeed the twin, "AAAAAAHH!"  he freaked out and quickly picked himself up to go back to the path. Before he could run away he saw that the twin was trying to mimic his look by trying to make his hair messy and attempted to pounce on him but luckily Edgar got up swiftly. 

At this point the twin was much more closer than ever which made Edgar panic even more and took any path he saw without thinking of the consequences. Yet fortunately he found himself in the entrance where a bunch of staff eyed him weirdly as he ran out in a frenzy, though he didn't even have time to process or care about other people's opinions that eyed him oddly, he was just relieved he got out of that situation safely; the only bad news that was going on was the vampire didn't show up chasing him, and going back in wasn't a choice either since the staff wouldn't allow him due to the technical difficulty.

But before he could even think with another plan the twin walked out, stomping his way to the Frog brother with a mischevious smile which made Edgar quickly run away to loose him.

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 and this time the twin was getting impatient and tried to bite him in different angles in a rapid manner. The twin gripped his now-sharped nail harder on Alan that he could feel it going numb and liquid falling from it, this made him slow his kicking on the twin which gave the vampire the opportunity to try to quickly bite on his ankle before Alan manage to get his strength to push his full face off which got a whimper from the vampire.

"CRAP!" the twin cursed as he held his face to endure the pain as Alan struggled to get out the cramped tube. He frantically scanned his place while trying to find something to trap the vampire in and luckily there was a jacket left in the corner where the teens with drinking earlier. He got the varsity jacket and took a peak back on the slide then run to the other corner where the slide ends to wait for the vampire to walk out. 

The brother crouched on the side while he held the jacket wild open to blind the twin but as he took several peaks on the slide to wait for the vampire to come out, "Dude!" a voice made him jump and a tap on his shoulder got his attention which made him move back from the slide an scan the two figures that towered him. It was two people that belonged to the group of teens that drank in the corner of the bouncy house to hide.

One was platinum blonde and one was fully brunette with a ponytail, she looked intimadating though the blonde just had an expressionless look, "What are you doing with my jacket?" the girl crossed her arms and lifted her eyebrows as the platinum blonde man just scan his eyes on Alan with hands on his varisty jacket that was the same style as Alan held. 

But before the brother could even open his mouth to explain himself the girl quickly grabbed on the jacket but luckily snatched her varsity jacket quick enough to miss the attempt of the twin on biting on her fingers.

This caused her to scream in shock  as she saw the twin's hungry-lust expression. At the process of freaking out she accidentalyl bumped into her guy friend that was also in a state of shock which caused the two to tumble backwards and stay on the floor as the twin was now towering the two teens, yet before the hungry vampire could pounce on them Alan quickly hugged the twin from behind and screamed, "JACKET!" which caused the girl to look at her hand that held the jacket and throw it over the twin which blinded his sight.