𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, Y/n quickly slammed the alarm off as soon as it interrupted her sleep. She still had an aching head, and the room seemed brighter than ever. The ill girl got the urge to close  the curtains immediately before standing still in front of one of her covered windows processing that the reason why she had an alarm today was because of her work.

Her work that she was so tempted to quit on since it was stressful nonethless hard being a waitress; additionally a younger waitress. She sighed at the thought of having a job, usually whenever she goes to work she finds a reason to be motivated, her reasons is if she manage to accomplish her tasks as a waitress she would be able to hangout with her friends after her shift which was enough to make her feel better while working. Albeit with the four friends still not having any contact of each other there wasn't a point in looking forward on what to do in work when she would just go back home afterwards immediately. She didn't even want to go home in the first place, she didn't want to encounter nor interact with her mother yet. 

Her thoughts were caught up on complaining about a working day she didn't even stop to remind herself on what happened the prior night, she couldn't even remember it the first thing in the morning. What she needed the most at the moment was a cool shower yet couldn't help but feel so tired and wanting to go back to sleep, what did she do yesterday? Was it because she walked around?

Regardless on the reason on why she was feeling fatigue she still forced herself to take a warm bath and almost dozed off while bathing even. This unsual behaviour made her question if she woke up feeling ill, after all she did visit a hospital it was most likely she came in contact who had a cold.

She gathered up all the energy she has left to put some clothes on her, what a strange day it was, she was tired, weak, fatigue, not having enough energy both mentally and physically and wanting noting more than to sleep for the whole day. Her eyes felt like it was about to shut down any moment but every time she blinks she tries her best to pry her eyelids wide; thinking it'll have some affect to avoid it from fully closing and going into a deep slumber.

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 when it got the Frog brothers, before they met Y/n, before they met Sam, they were two kids warning other teenagers to be aware of the vampires only for them to be laughed and mocked at and for the two to leave it alone and not taking it personally once again. The lack of Y/n and Emerson around didn't give the same fun aura they used to have when they all first started hanging out, then becoming monster bashers. Where they often spent their times in the attic of the abandoned palace that seemed to exist a long time ago before even their parents were born.

Nowdays it consisted of both brothers trying to make amends with other strangers, guests even, if not there will be times where Molly and Jared would come in from time to time, but they weren't as entertaining nor interesting as their former friends.

"You're crazy" a teenage girl rolled her eyes before aggressively taking the comic book she purchased, "I can't tell if you're pretending vampires exist just for marketing purposes but you sound insane either way" the teenage customer walked away with the comic book between her armpits. 

Edgar just stared at her with furrowed eyebrows. Lately the two still continued spreading the information of vampires to other teenagers hoping they could be the ones to replace Y/n and Sam, only to have no luck at all, no one could ever replace the quartet group. 

"Hey guys" a feminine voice was heard which belonged to the brunette, Molly.  "Hey" Alan softly greeted, Edgar was still looking at the spot where their prior customer just left, "How's it going?" Molly added, "We still haven't found anyone who is interested" Edgar frustratingly threw the comic book on top of the glass counter. "Aw, you'll find someone" Molly patted his back before looking around the comic store, "So what's the plan?" she had an enthusiastic smile, "We don't have one", "How about looking for that last vampire?" Molly brought up which was somewhat a sensitive topic to the brothers since the memories of the argument still replayed in their heads. "Whatever It's just one vampire in the loose anyways" Edgar shrugged it off, at first Molly frowned but then had a smile come up on her face once again. "How about a party? next saturday or sunday?" she brought up. "For what? And it's a monday today that's a long time" Edgar sat down leaning on the counter, "We don't need to celebrate anything, parties aren't always for celebrating something, it's just a occasion where we could all hangout and have fun" Molly explained thoroughly; Edgar debated in his head, he didn't really seem to be occupied in anything tonight, it's not like they had any other friends to spend time with.

Alan in the meantime waited for his brother's answer, even he didnt' seem like he was in the spirit to spend any time with the cousins despite looking forward into bonding with the cousins about a week ago the first time he encountered them. 

"Fine" Edgar agreed with a groan, "Don't think of it as anything though" he squinted his eyes once again towards the girl, he even turned his head and let his chin rests in his arms that was lying on the glass counter, before retreating fromthis position to cover his head with his arms once again.

Molly had a smile, she always wanted to be there for the boys, especially after hearing about the arugment that occurred to the four friends, so she tried to cheer them up on simply ways, by being there in their shop to help them around, they would treat the brothers for meals and ice creams, yet the atmosphere would never be compared to when Y/n and Sam was around doing similiar activities with them. 

Molly would help the Brothers regularly with moving boxes in the comic store but it'll be never the same as the time where Y/n did something similar. Edgar sometimes misses her constant nagging on wanting to go the beach, and with Sam and Y/n somtimes debating on why it was a bad idea to swim somewhere in the morning. He misses those little moments, and so did Alan, he too reflects on past memories, nonetheless Molly and Edgar would never replace the genuine somewhat long friendship the four shared within just a couple of weeks.