Chapter seven

You slowly woke up in echos bed, you also notice the ship was quiet, like really quiet. "Wrecker?" You sat up while grabbing echos blanket "Tech?". You walked to the cockpit to see you were in a garage like place.

That's when tech entered to see you "Ah!, your awake now".

"Where are we?" You asked.

"Pantora" he looked at you "if you go into the market now, you can meet up with hunter, echo and Omega".

You smiled at him "I'll pick somethings up for dinner while I'm out with them" you said before walking off.

You smiled and enjoyed yourself as you bought a few things till you heard your name, you turned to see omega walking up to you "Omega!" You smiled.

"Your finally up!".

You looked up to see hunter and echo walk up to you "yea, best sleep I had in years" you smiled at them.

"What you got there?" Echo asked.

"Oh!" You reacher into your bag and pulled out fruit "the shop owner said these are the the freshest fruit!" You gave it to omega who smiled and began eating, "I also got a few things for dinner and few things for the medical box".

"you know it's gonna take a while to head to Hoth and dathomir" echo began waking next to you.

"Yea I know" you smiled up at him "right now I'm in no rush, I like spending time with you boys, getting to know you all, what you guys like and don't like".

Echo blushed a bit behind his mask.

~time skip~

You were pacing back and forth cause of Omega, hunter went to go look for her as you went back to the ship, wrecker was trying to calm you down but is was only making you worry more.

"You ok?" Tech asked.

You looked at him "yea, I'm.. I'm just worried" you smiled and walked over to the fruit and began cutting it.

"Everything is gonna be fine" tech looked at you.

"How do I know that!" You dropped everything and turned to him "she's nine Tech" (I don't really know her age). "I'm responsible for her!, Nala se put her in my care and yet she running off!". You turned back while gripping the counter.

"But you almost left her behind".

"I know!" You quickly turned him while pushing him back a bit, your eyes soften when you realize you used the force on him, you closed your eyes and went to the back of the ship.

After a while echo walked to the back of the ship to see you covered with his blanket and your holopad in your hands "tech told me what happened".

You put your holopad down and pulled the blanket closer to you "I didn't mean it, I'm still learning".

Echo sat beside you and wrapped his arm around you, he watched as you got comfortable. He took a deep breath as he moved your head to his chest.

You smiled softly as you enjoyed his company.

You slowly woke up to a grey wall, you slowly sat up to realize it was the bunk.. barracks, the guys barracks, you looked around to see it was cleaned up and new soldiers sleeping.

You turned to see crosshairs sleeping quietly, you quickly backed up while covering your mouth. 'What am I doing here!' You thought as you watched crosshairs sleep. 'Am I doing that thing again!'.

You couldn't help but move closer to his face "foxy..". 'you look so relaxed' you thought as you took off your crystal necklace that you been hiding.