Chapter ten

(This is a very very very long chapter)

You were leaning against the wall, staring at the puck as tech and echo got Wrecker reader to get his chip out. "Hey Rex?".

"Yes?" Rex turned to you.

"My mother..." you looked up at him.

Rex kneeled down to you "your mother was everything, smart, beautiful, funny, lovable" he smiled which made you smile "you even have her smile".

"Really!" You said as you looked down at the puck

"Yea, your also have her soft caring touch" he said softly.

You chuckled at that "no wonder tech, echo and hunter melt when I touch their faces".

"I'm sorry that you couldn't meet her" he watched as you lost your smile.

Wrecker started groaning in pain which caught your attention, you stood up and walked over to him "what's wrong big guy?" You asked.

"I'm fine" wrecker smiled at you as he held his head. Your eyes soften while looking down which he placed his index finger under your chin and made you look at him "nothing is gonna happen!, your gonna have good old wrecker again!".

You smiled as tech cleared his throat for you to move, you nodded and got out of techs way.

As you stepped closer to hunter you heard tech chocking, you turned to see wrecker standing up.

"You're in direct violation of order 66".

"WRECKER!" You yelled and you ran over to him and tried to help tech.

Of course Wrecker being stronger, he grabbed you and threw you to hunters feet.

Hunter quickly kneeled down, You looked up at the tall clone.

"(Y/N)! RUN!" Rex yelled to you.

You stood up fast and took off as the guys jumped on wrecker.

You turned the corner and into a room, you quickly shut the door before backing up... you jumped when you heard banging in the door.

"Execute order 66!".

You looked around till you found a vent, you quickly climb up and crawled in it, you covered your mouth as the door burst open.

"Where are you Jedi.."

You closed your eyes and hoped hunter or someone will come, "Wrecker!". Your eyes shot open when you heard omega, you couldn't help but move which caught wreckers attention and began shooting at the vent.

After what happened, echo, hunter and Rex were looking for you.

"Hunter!" Omega called for him which he looked where omega was.

"You found her?" He asked which she nodded. "Captain, Echo!" He called before seeing blood dripping, his eyes widen as he climb up to see you laying in the vents, not moving.

He quickly pulled you out and laid you on the ground, tech quickly pulled out his scanner and scanned you.

"Blaster missed her vitals" he said.

"She'll be ok?" Omega asked.

"Rex, take omega to somewhere!" Hunter order, Rex nodded before taking omega out of the room.

Hunter quickly took out his med kit, his hands were shaking which tech took noticed, he reached out to touch his brother hand, hunter calmed down when tech did that.