Chapter fifteen

(Ok so I caught up to the bad batch episodes, I have no idea what to put 😂)

Tech watched as you and hunter began training with your sabers, he watched how slow you were of swinging it.

After a bit hunter walked up to the group while you went inside the ship for water, you came out to see tech sitting on the ground tinkering with something again.

You smiled as you sat on the box he was leaning again, you tell him tense when your legs rested on his shoulders "you ok tech?".

"I.. umm".

You giggled knowing that tech is a mess when your body is touching his. Tech soon calm down and went back to what he was doing.

Your attention soon went to wrecker, omega and Echo, you smiled as echo teaches her more to use her bow.

You smiled at the little moment before looking down at tech, you watched as his hand inched to your leg, you tilted your head.

Tech put his thing down and softly touched your leg.

"Tech?" You said his name softly.

Tech didn't say anything as he laid his head against your thigh, you smiled as your hand went through his hair. You felt him relax more.

~time skip~

You were meditating in the back, you couldn't really focus since wrecker was being loud, omega working on something and a bunch of beeping, normally that doesn't bug you but now it does.

You opened your eyes fast when you heard Tech of hunter, you got up and walked over to the group.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"A distress call" tech said.

You watched the message as mega and hunter were talking, you got close and reached out to touch the image which echo saw. All you heard was crying.

"You ok?" He asked.

You pulled your hand back while also stepping back "yea, she just reminds me of myself when I was younger".

Echo watched as you turned around and walked to the back.

You lakes to the refreasher and locked yourself in there. You took a deep breath while leaning over the sink.

~HELP!~

You gripped the sink while remembering that day...that day when your adopted parents died.

~don't think about it Padawan, thinking about the past makes you weak and vulnerable~

~but Master!~

You felt the metal sink bend.

~i love you my darling~

~I'll see you again Elizabeth~

You opened your eyes fast too see you were on the floor, you quickly sat up while looking around. You curled up into a ball, silently crying.

The battle in your head, the good.. the bad...your mother and father.

~join me~

You quickly put your hands on your head "don't think it, don't think it!" You said as the voice kept repeating.

~she will never join you!~

"Mom.." you whimpered.

~she will join me!~