Chapter Thirteen

(Bit of Tech fluff.... if you wanna call it that)

But tech being very touchy

Also I didn't know what else to put in the chapter so it's just gonna be really random)

Crosshairs sat down on the edge of his bed, he heard you crying which he turned to the mirror to see you curled in the corner of the bed with your head on your knees.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry" you said softly "I'm sorry Foxy....You always told me to be strong but I failed you" you wiped your tears away. "I hurt you".

Crosshairs took a deep breath before laying down and held his arm out "come here" he said softly. Even tho he couldn't see you, he felt you, he felt your head on his chest.

"I miss you" you said softly while grabbing his shirt.

Crosshairs didn't say anything as he just laid there "Luna?".

"Yes?".

Crosshairs turned his head to see you curled next to him, You turned to face him which he saw your red puffy eyes. "Remember the time we first met?".

You smiled "yea, you grabbed my hand before looking down at me".

"You were tiny" he said as he looked down to see nothing.

"Cross...".

"Yea".

"Come home" you said softly before falling asleep on him."it's not your fault".

Crosshairs didn't say anything as he just laid there.

~back to you~

You woke up fast "Omega!" You quickly sat up only to groan after, you removed the blankets to see you were bandaged up. Echo came up to you, you quickly got out of bed before he stopped you.

"Take it easy!" He said.

"Omega!, where is she, I need her!" You began stuttering.

Echo sat in the edge of the bed and pulled you close to him "shhh, we'll find her, she'll be back here with us soon".

Hunter turned in his chair to see you in echos arms, holding your tears back. He turned back till Tech spoke up.

"She really cares for omega".

"Yea..." hunter said softly.

After sometime tech heard banging in the back of the ship, he got out of his chair and went to the back to see you hooking things up "what are you doing?" He asked.

"Finding omega" you said.

"You're hurt!".

You slammed your hands on the console "getting hurt didn't stop me from reaching the top of a tree, it didn't stop me from going into Hoth, and it certainly won't stop me from finding my friend!".

Tech didn't say anything as he watched you crawl under again and began tinkering with things again.

"Omega means everything to me" you said as you stopped. "She was there when I woke up on Kamino, she was there when no one wanted to talk to me...".

Tech walked around the console and kneeled down, you crawled back out and watched as he softly touched your cheek.

"Tech?" You softly said his name. You watched as he's eyes wondered, you couldn't help but grabbed his hands and took his gloves off.

Tech hesitated but reached out, you closed your eyes and melted in his hand.

"I have a better idea!" You stood up.