Chapter seventeen

(Sorry was watching dirty dancing and I couldn't help it with tech)

You were in the back of the ship, looking through things while listening to the radio that echo got you. You closed your eyes and started moving your hips to the music.

Tech walked to the back to ask you something till he stopped and watched you. After a bit His body began moving towards you.

You weren't paying attention till you felt hands on your hips, you thought it was hunter. Till you notice his touch was softer, you opened your eyes and turned your head to see tech. "TECH!" You quickly pulled off of him and stare.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to".

"No no no..." you walked up to him "I just thought you were hunter...".

"Hunter?" Tech raised an eyebrow.

"Long story" you said softly. "Wanna continue?" You asked.

"Umm.." tech blushed a bit.

You smiled as you grabbed his hands and put them on your hips "nice and easy" you said softly as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Tech looked down between you both, you softly touched his chin and made him look at you.

"Look at me" you smiled as you both began dancing.

Tech followed your moves which he soon got the hang of it and started spinning you and pulling you close to him.

You smiled as you both enjoyed yourselves.

Tech soon picked you up bridal and spun you around before dipping you, you giggled before staring into his light eyes.

You couldn't help but reach for his goggles and lifted them, he blinked a few times before staring down at you.

Your eyes scanned his face, you never realized how beautiful his face was, no scares, his strong jaw.

Your hand touched his jaw and slowly made it ways to his lips, they were smooth...

Tech slowly leaned closer to you which made you close your eyes ad you felt his lips on yours.

"(Y/n)?"

Once tech heard your name he ended up dropping you.

You groaned as you rolled over to see echo staring at you and tech "what is going on?".

"Nothing!" Tech said quickly.

You slowly stood up "just teaching tech to dance!" You smiled.

Echo raised an eyebrow at you both "sure... anywho hunter wants tech in front" he said before walking away.

You took a deep breath before turning to tech who was fixing his goggles.

"Sorry for dropping you" he said softly.

"It's fine!" You smiled as you went back to what you were doing.

Tech walked up behind you and moved your hair from your shoulder, you smiled as you felt him kiss your shoulder.

"Teeeech!" You giggled. You felt his hand go under your shirt and wrapped around your stomach. "What's wrong big guy?" You asked.

Tech didn't say anything as he pulled you close to him "so soft.." he whispered against your neck.

"Tech... hunter needs you!".

Tech rested his head on your shoulder, you slowly turned around in his arms and looked up at him.