Chapter four

You were tossing and turning in your bed, you sat up fast before taking a deep sleep and looking around the room, tech and echo were sleeping on the floor, wrecker is leaning against the wall with Omega curled up against his chest.

You smiled at them as you grabbed your blanket and covered them, you softly kissed omega's forehead before walking outside to meet hunter.

You walked up beside him and sat down.

"Evening!" He said softly.

"What are you doing up?" You asked.

"Can't sleep" he looked down at his hands, you tilted your head a bit as he held his hand out to reveal two cards "Suu and cut are willing to take you and omega....". You softly took the cards from him. "Omega deserves a better place than on the ship... both of you".

"Hunter...these are yours..."you looked him, "you know this is gonna break her heart, especially Wrecker".

"I know" he said softly.

You put your hand on his thigh which made him look at you, you quickly pulled your hand away and looked down "omega loves being on the ship with you guys...".

"You realize she's a clone".

You nodded softly "yea...". You turned to him "but she loves you guys, she feels safe and wanted".

"What about you?".

You looked at him without saying a word.

"Come to think of it!" Hunter shifted to look at you "why were you running from crosshairs on Kamino?, what does this Foxy guy and crosshairs have anything in common?".

You looked down at your hands "Order 66" you manage to say.

Hunter eyes soften as he heard that.

"I was a foundling when he found me, after a couple years the Jedi took me away from him..." you looked up at him with teary eyes "telling you this is putting my life at risk...".

"How do I know your telling the truth!?".

"I wouldn't be here telling you this!".

"(Y/n)...".

You shifted away from hunter while wiping your tears away "yes Omgea!".

"Are you ok?" She asked softly as she walked up to you.

You smiled and picked her up and held her close to you "yes I'm fine". Omega soon fell asleep in your arms as you stood up.

Hunter watched as you carried Omega back into the hut. He took a deep breath before looking up at the night sky.

~time skip to morning~

"Omega!?" You looked around the hut for he, "omega come out, we have to go!", you looked under a table.

Soon hunter walked in "cut and Suu are waiting!" Hunter tilted his head to see you crawl under another table "you ok?".

You hit your head before crawling out while rubbing your head "I can't find omega" you pout at him.

"What!" Hunter helped you up.

"I don't know where she went" you slowly began to panic "I told her we're leaving with Suu and cut, she must've got mad and ran somewhere!" You turned to him "Hunter I can't leave without her!".

"Hey hey!, it's gonna be alright maybe she's with Echo and Tech".

"The ship that they called on" you raised an eyebrow.

Hunter was gonna say something before calling tech.

~tiny skip~

You were pacing back and forth waiting for the squad to get back.

"We have to leave (y/n)" Suu walked up to you.

"I'm not leaving without Omega" you looked at her "go, I'll catch up once she's here".

Suu nodded as she got the kids on the ship, you turned to see the guys coming which made you smile "Omega!" You kneeled down and hugged her, you soon broke the hug and cupped her face "Omega!! What were you thinking!".

"I-I'm sorry" she looked at you.

"We have to leave now!" You stood you and pulled her which she pulled her arm away from you, you turned and looked at her "Omega?".

"I can't....I-I wanna stay with hunter" she said softly.

Your eyes shifted from her to the guys who were standing quietly, you watched as she walked over to hunter.

"Please stay for omega..." echo got close to you.

"I-I can't" you looked up at him "take care of her" you said softly before turning around and putting your hood up.

Echo reached out for you as you walked away.

"Come on echo, she made her decision" hunter said as he turned to walk to the ship.

Echo turned to his brothers and began walking.

You were starting up at the ship that Suu and cut was on, Suu came out and walked up to you.

"You coming?" She asked.

You looked down at your card before looking up at her, she took a deep breath before taking the card "go!".

You smiled and you quickly turned around and ran to the ship.

Echo was starting up the ship till he saw you "Hunter!" He called for his brother who ran into the cockpit to see what was up.

Hunter saw you pushing the clone into walls, boxes or in the air "Wrecker open the door!!".

"A Jedi" echo watched you "but order 66" he turned to face hunter who just stood there watching as you got to the ship. You soon got on ship "take off now!".

You were heavy breathing.

"You came!" Omega walked up to you.

You smiled as you sat down on the floor "where ever you go, I go".

Omega smiled as wrecker picked you up and spun you around, making you giggle.

Hunter, echo and tech all walked in the back to greet you again. Wrecker put you down for you to hug echo and tech, you stopped and faced hunter.

"Hunter..".

"Tell us everything" he said.