Chapter Nineteen

Hunter was leaning against the wall, he was listening to you scream.

"HUNTEEEERRR!!".

Hunter closed his eyes, he wanted to escape to save you from whatever is happening.

"AHH!!".

The pain your going through, he wishes to know what they're doing to you.

Hunter looked up once he heard his name "Crosshairs!?" He said as he watched crosshairs take off his helmet. "What are they doing to (y/n)!".

"Getting information" he said "she's tough... general wants to get a sith in here and break her".

"No!... should won't survive that!" Hunter looked at him.

~your POV~

You were screaming for hunter to save you.

"Look at this beauty!" The guy said as he held you down on the floor, grabbed your face and check the little details.

"How long do you think till she breaks?" The guy beside asked.

"Jedi's are tough to crack..." he looked at his friend before looking back at you. "But since this one is just a padawan...".

"She's a padawan?".

"Yea" the guy smirked "if she was a full Jedi, she wouldn't have got caught...her mind is still young..." he said and he turned your head to the other side.

"AHHH!!" You screamed again while tears started to fall.

~week later~

Crosshairs walked into the room with the general, he watched as the sith held you upside down in the air.

"General!" The sith turned around.

"Anything?" The general asked.

"Almost" the sith said "maybe I'll break her enough for her to join us".

Crosshairs watched you tear up.

'Help...me'.

He clenched his jaw as he heard you.

'Foxy please, I know you're in there, you're good. I know you...you're not bad'

"Commander?".

Crosshairs snapped out of his trance "yes sir?".

"Do you know her?" The sith asked.

Crosshairs looked over at you "...yes".

The sith smirked as he turned to you "well if you don't mind... I'll like to have some privacy with my plaything!".

The general turned around while crosshairs heard you scream before walking out.

"DADDY!!!" You scream for maul to take the pain away.

You were laying on the ground, your back was sore from getting wiped, your hands bandaged, your mind corrupted. You don't know what's what anymore.