Chapter twelve

( another long chapter for you!!

And sorry for the failed spelling, as you know I don't really sleep so I tend to write half awake, misspell a lot of things and write weird 😂😂)

You watched as wrecker was showing omega how to disarm a bomb, you were iffy about it cause she was just a child...

"Wrecker she's just a child!" You said.

"Well that's how I learned!" He smiled at you before pressuring omega. "Two, one, Too late!, Run for it!" He said as he took off.

You and omega took cover till the explosive went off, you both peeked over as wrecker came out laughing.

You rolled your eyes at him. You love wrecker but sometimes you just wanna smack him.

You took a deep breath before walking off, you looked behind you before sitting down and pulled out both your sabers, you set them down to look at them.

Twin sabers yet different colours, both of them calling for you but in different directions. You leaned back while staring at them.

"You ok up here?".

"GEEZ!!" You jumped before turning to see echo "what did I say about sneaking up!".

Echo chuckled a bit before sitting next to you "you ok?... besides me scaring you..".

"Can I say something?" You said softly which he nodded. "The sabers... you saw them before right!?".

"Yea... Jedis normally have the same green or blue... why?".

You began biting your lip as you picked them up and activated them, echo didn't say anything when he saw them.

"One is red... the other is blue... yet they're the same" you said softly.

"How?" He looked at you.

You put the sabers down before leaning back again "my mother is the same as me... a hybrid of a Mandalorian and a Jedi... she chose the Mandalorian side". You bright out the puck and displayed the image for him.

"You look like her so much" he said softly.

You smiled as you saw your mother "yea...everything that I met said that".

Echo turned his head a bit to see you, you were just a normal person he met on Kamino, now here you are, a padawan travelling with the group.

"I always thought my mother didn't want me, now knowing the truth" you slowly lost your smile.

"Hey.." echo wrapped his arms around you, you couldn't help but hold onto his arms as he pulled you close to him.

"I like this" you said softly.

"Yea?...".

"Yea... Crosshairs would pull me close to him when I'm sad" you smiled softly "out of all you, you're the only one that has the most caring hugs".

Echo smiled as he held you "well one thing I learned from you".

You laughed as you turned a bit to look at him "keeping tabs!, I thought Tech would do that!".

Echo laughed a bit "Each time you would bring up crosshairs and what he would do, I would remember and try to make you feel more safe".

You smiled as you stared out at the old ship wreckage.

~you will die like them!~

~crosshairs this isn't you!~

You woke fast to a blaster going off.