𝘁𝘄𝗼

Yeosang

I woke up and blinked my eyes repeatedly. Oh god, someone opened my curtains. It was probably Seonghwa. I brought my phone along and got out of bed , dragging my feet to the kitchen. I saw Wooyoung setting plates and cutleries and Seonghwa cooking up something for breakfast.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked

"Just wait" Wooyoung replied

"Bitch I'm asking nicely."

"WELL , I'M NOT THE ONE COOKING!"

"When do you two never fight?" Seonghwa pointed out, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

I huffed and sat on the stool. I got a new notification and opened it. It was from Jongho.

jongho
hey yeosang

can we video chat

yeosang
rude, where's the question mark at?

jongho
do we really need that

yeosang
if you want me to agree then we do need that

jongho
can we please video call?

yeosang
better

@applebreaker is video calling you.
accept?
YES|NO

I saw him on the screen as I settled my phone to face me. I was still in the kitchen of course. So I told Wooyoung and Seonghwa I'd be video calling someone.

"Hey Yeosang." He spoke.

"At least you called me by my name."

"Correction -gorgeous."

"Fuck you."

"Aw, how sweet."

"Shithead"

"You look good even when you just woke up."

"I want to punch you."

"Then hug me all you want."

"UGH!"

"you're cute when you get mad."

"I'M NOT CUTE !! "

Wooyoung looked at me and covered his mouth, containing himself from laughing and fanboying over a little thing. I was going to beat him up until Jongho talked again.

"You do know that I'm genuinely complimenting you, right?"

"Yeah..I do know that. I'm not really all of that but thanks. You're very.. nice? But you're sarcastic."

"Yeosang loves sarcasm" Seonghwa exposed.

"HYUNG , SHUT UP"

"Well looks like you're not alone. You love sarcasm?" Jongho asked, raising a brow.

"I.. So uh anything new?"