𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

D-Day

Jongho

I dragged my luggage out of the car and went inside the airport. I met the other students especially my friends. We were all going to have breakfast in the food outlets here. Yeah, I ate McDonald's with my friends. We're all McD enthusiasts but we can't have it too much. I mean, it's cause we work out a lot. Definitely not bragging. I ate my McMuffin and looked at the time.

"The plane is about to arrive in an hour and thirty minutes. I think we should go in ten minutes because we have to place our baggage first." I explained to them.

They agreed and finished quickly. Mingi was distracted by so many things. But Yunho had to force him away from them. So we got to transport our baggages and after an hour or so, we could go on the plane. Obviously,I took window seat cause it's literally the best spot. Well, most of the time.

I put on my AirPods and listened to chill music while we were on the plane. But Hongjoong's snoring kept bothering me although my volume was at its max. San had to shut Hongjoong's mouth with his own hands until he could stop snoring and eventually San went to sleep too. By then I had two tired people snoring beside me. Great.

•••

The plane landed and Mingi scared me awake.

"BITC- DON'T DO THAT!" I shouted

"It was the only way to wake you up!" Mingi says playfully.

"Could've just shook me awake.." I whined

"Tried but you were still in dreamland lol" Yunho spoke up.

I rolled my eyes and got off the plane. We waited to pick up our luggages and then we took the cab to the hotel that we're temporarily staying at. It's just for one night. And our apartment would be ready by the next day. I couldn't wait to see Yeosang in person. It would be so amazing..

I texted him as soon as I laid on the bed.

me
hey sang

yeosang
hey!

did you reach korea yet?

me
um not yet haha..

yeosang
Oh-

anyway, what do you plan on doing?

me
nothing much cause I'll still be studying

yeosang
right

but the weekends?

me
idk? hang with my friends i guess

yeosang
not even gonna meet me?🤨🙄
seen

DID YOU JUST LEAVE ME ON SEEN?!
seen

YOU KNOW WHAT, I HAVE TO GO TOO ANYWAY!
seen

I don't know if I made him upset or not. But I hope he'll be happy when I surprise him. Now I have to sleep to be energised for the next day.

•••

The morning sun shone on my face as Hongjoong draws the curtains.

"Wake up, Jongho! Time to surprise Yeosang!" San shouted.

I jolted up at the name and immediately got ready. I wore a grey hoodie with a black coat over it and i put on some blue jeans. I look across the room to see the others putting on their shoes already.