𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Yeosang

D-DAY

As soon as we got into our waiting room, I put on the dress. Some of my, and even Jongho's, relatives who are girls did a little bit of light makeup for me. But no lipstick because I really didn't feel like it. They said I was pretty enough so they just decided to put sparkles around my eye. I was very nervous but they motivated me.

I walked down the aisle. Jongho was there, looking at me with his eyes full of love just like every single day. I didn't know I would have a thing for Jongho in all white. He looks so handsome with his black hair swept up. My dad walked me down the aisle and patted my back once I had reached Jongho.

I laugh nervously as he holds my hands. Once we had done our vows, we kissed. It was a very, very, long one. I pull away and slap his shoulder.

"Why were you taking so long?!" I complained.

"Now , why is Sangie complaining??~"

He put his hand around my waist and my eyes darted around elsewhere as I felt sheepish . Everyone clapped and cheered. We cut our cake, had a good time and we even danced. Then, it was time to throw the bouquet. I threw the bouquet full of red flowers into the air. So many people tried to catch it but it landed it Yunho's hands. He didn't even try to catch the flowers. He smiles and happily said that he had got it and he looked fondly at his boyfriend, Mingi.

Yeah, Mingi and Yunho are together. It took Yunho long enough to confess though. I heard that after that, they had dates together and then Mingi proposed for him to be his boyfriend.

My parents arranged for me, Jongho and my friends to stay at beach house in New York once we finish this wedding. I guess you could call it a honeymoon. But I hope me and Jongho have our own room instead of having to share with our...musty...friends.

We packed our luggage before the day of the wedding so we could easily just change and get our bags to the airport. It would only be for a week. I'm sure i would have the time of my life.

...

The car arrived at the airport and I put Jongho's (and my) luggage on the trolley and Jongho pushed it. We waited for about an hour for our plane to arrive and when it did, Jongho immediately dragged me to sit beside him. I was very tired after the wedding and all so I put my head on his shoulder. The plane took off and I was a bit scared because it's been so long since I've ridden one but Jongho could tell and he played with my fingers.

It was nighttime and the plane was halfway there. I felt tired so I went to the washroom. Not many people were awake except Jongho , who was on his phone. I took my airpods and put them in my pocket and went to the bathroom.

While I was doing my small business, someone knocked on the door and I opened it once I was done. Jongho was in front and a laughed in a tired manner.

"Sangie, you took my airpods on accident" He told me.

"Oh, I did? Sorry, wait I'll give it to you.."

I checked my pocket and looked at the airpod casing. It was clearly mine because mine was a pink silicone casing. But then Jongho gently pushes me in the washroom and he entered as well, locking the door behind him. We chuckled and he pulled our bodies together by my waist.

"Jongho, what are you doing?~" I whined.

"Come on, give me a kiss.."

He was being the affectionate person he was and I kissed him. No one was awake so I figured it would be okay if we maintained our low volume. I was ranting at how he tricked me just so that we could do this together. He chuckles breathily in my ear and I felt ticklish. He booped my nose , my nose scrunching slightly.