𝘁𝗲𝗻

Jongho

JongSang. Cute name, am i right? That's me and Yeosang. It's been months and we're still together. I remembered we revealed our relationship to Seonghwa and Wooyoung and Seonghwa said, "flex". Yeah that's Seonghwa, alright. I was confused at first but Wooyoung explained that it was a flex to date an aphrodite like Yeosang. People think I'm lucky to date him because he is pretty. But i think I'm lucky to date him because he's the most extraordinary person I've met.

Yeosang doesn't like showing how affectionate we are to the public but he gives in to me anyway whenever I do that.

...

School ended and I waited for Yeosang outside. He appeared from the entrance and waved at me happily. I run to him and give him a big hug as I carry him.

"Jongho! Put me down!" He demanded.

"Aw are you mad?" I teased

"No,i did NOT say that"

I hugged him more and sniffed his hair. Like I said, he gives in to me very easily. He clings his arms around me and he spoke,

"Jongho, can you come over to mine? I need some help for my work.."

"But I'm your junior..?"

"Yeah but you could at least help out a little, right? I kind of need to study a bit more because,,yknow my finals are around the corner and i won't be in school anymore right after"

"Okay, I'll help you study. But promise me you'll concentrate."

"Of course I would. Tell that to yourself."

He was right. I get more distracted than he does. Aha..haha..ha...

"I have a part-time job interview today so I have to go. I'll see you at your house, pretty." I whispered

"Yeah yeah." He rolled his eyes, gave me a quick kiss and ran away to his apartment.

...

As I come over at his place, he wore cute pyjamas. Okay,I am distracted right now. Since I had the job interview after school , I was in my black t-shirt, pants and tie.
He opened the door for me and he pulled me in. I was going to say hi but it looks like he doesn't need that now. He was really serious and he wanted to study hard for his finals.

While studying...

He was writing down notes as he watched videos that recapped on the things he was learning. I helped him out in some parts that I knew from my own knowledge because he studied different things from me.

Out of the blue, he laughs and pushes my shoulder slightly.

"What? What's so funny?" I asked, immediately laughing too.

"Nothing, it's just strange to see you like that."

I grab his hand and we—actually Yeosang—continued to study. I purposely gave Yeosang a wrong answer for a question and he doubted. Of course he would doubt me. When he checked the book, he scolded me and playfully pushed me on the bed.

He lost balance and eventually ended up on top of me. He sits on my stomach and pulls me by my loosened neck tie.

"Yeosangie, what are you trying to do?~" I teased

"I actually, really dearly, want to punch you in the face" He grumbled.

I realised he was being more confident everyday. But that's great too.