𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

Yeosang

It was weeks after the trip. Jongho and I were at the supermarket at late night after my work. We split ways. Jongho wasn't too far from me. I was just checking out the items at the dairy section when suddenly, a girl stopped in front of me. I looked at her and she talks to me. I swear i didn't know her. She was just a random stranger.

"You look really handsome! Could I get your number? Well, of course, if you don't mind, hehe~" She asked in a cutesy voice.

I was cringing so much inside. I tried to push her away but she just kept bothering me. I was about to throw hands at her once I turn behind but when I turned, Jongho was blocking her from me. His hands were in his pockets as he acted as a barrier between me and the girl.

"I'm sorry- Who are you, now?" The girl raised a brow as she interrogated Jongho, crossing her arms.

"Didn't he tell you? I'm his husband. What are you trying to do, pick up guys?" Jongho sternly confronted her.

The girl's face flushed in embarrassment. I gripped Jongho's arm as I hid behind him. He looked at me and then at the stranger again.

"Come near him again and you'll deal with me" He snarled.

The girl backed away, huffing in disappointment. I hugged Jongho and he patted my back.

".. thank you Jjong. What a nosy person.." I said.

"You're welcome, Sangie. Did you get everything you wanted?"

"Yup! Let's go now!"

I was going to push the cart but then Jongho stands behind me and put his hands on the cart handle as well, walking along with me and pushing the cart. I could feel his body press against mine and I breathed shakily. How am I still so embarrassed by everything Jongho does? Jongho looks down at me. He kisses my ear and I laugh. I literally find everything ticklish.

I was going to pay for the things but Jongho took out his credit card and paid for me. I smile and when we got out of the market, I teased him,

"Trying to be a sugar daddy now, aren't you?"

"If you want me to, I can be your sugar daddy but without the sugar too" He shot back, not making eye contact with me as he smirked to himself.

I shut his mouth and laugh nervously. As soon as we got back at our apartment, I slapped his arm.

"What was that for??" He asked

"Y-you-! You really said that in public!"

"But you started it first"

He tried to hold my chin up but I kept looking down, fiddling with the hem of my sweater which already had a hole in it. I can't help but snicker because of how strong the tension was for that ten good seconds. He ended up laughing too and I just decided to hug him out of nowhere.

"Why are you hugging?" He asked, kissing my head.

"I don't know. I guess I just like hugging you" I stated.

He gives a pet on my head and tells me that we can go cuddle when we're done with putting away the groceries. To be very honest, I was very excited to get cuddles so I quickly put all of it away in an orderly manner.

"That was quick" Jongho said in a surprise.

"Now can we go?"

"Of course, angel"

"Do not call me angel. I am Yeosang"

"Yeosang is my angel"

I can't help but smile. What? How are you supposed to keep a straight face when the love of your life is calling you a literal angel? I was going to get something on the couch while holding Jongho's hand and suddenly, i trip over the carpet. I tripped over a fucking. carpet.

As a result, I fell to the ground with Jongho and I moan in pain.

"Fuck, it hurts!" I winced in agony.

Jongho was on top of me and he held my body up.

"Hey, are you okay? Where does it hurt? Tell me." He firmly asked, stroking my hair.

"I'm fine- owh, my ankle.." I muttered. I swore I could feel my tear ducts wanting to burst.

He looked at my leg and he immediately laid my down on our bed, putting a pillow under my ankle.

"I'll get some ice. Don't move" He said.

The thing is already sprained, how am i supposed to move..?!?! After a few minutes, he came back with ice wrapped in cloth and he put it over my ankle. I hissed in pain. I haven't injured myself in ages.

"I-it hurts.." I started sniffling.

Jongho noticed my behaviour and he left the ice on my ankle, letting it do it's thing while he goes closer to me just to kiss my head.

"You're okay. Now, don't cry, princess." He comforted.

He strokes my hair for a few times and then goes to the living room to get our first aid kit that we keep in a drawer. He took the bandages and wrapped it around my ankle after 15 to 20 minutes, i think. At last, he pinned it up and it was secure.

"Thank you, jjongie"

"I'm always prepared, angel. And you're welcome."

With a sprained ankle, I couldn't walk properly of course. But Jongho was willing to go to the pharmacy just to search for crutches. I feel like a burden.

He comes back to the apartment and his eyes smiled upon seeing me. He handed me crutches. But just in case, he said he bought a wheelchair and we could keep all of this in our store room for the future.

"Jongho, I'm not that injured..!"

"Sprain ankle or not, it's serious."

".. Am i.. being a burden to you, jongho..?"

My head hanged down as I sat upright with the headboard of our bed supporting me. He sighed and rubs my waist area.

"You aren't, princess. Stop thinking like that. You will never be a burden to me. Even if we will fight sometimes, I promise you, I will never take your love for granted. You have a very special place in my heart that I will never get rid of. You are so amazing that I am head over heels for you. You. Are. Not. A. Burden. You take care of me, now I do the same for you. It's a cycle. But even if you don't take care of me, I'm fine. Because I know we will forever be mad in love with each other."

I could feel myself starting to cry. He sat beside me and hugged me.

"I love you so much, Jjongie. Please do not ever leave me"

"I love you too, Sangie. And who said I would leave you?"

...

Now that I was happily married to Jongho, our years together were so beautiful. We even agreed on adopting a toddler. We have been raising him very well. Although there were times I was stressed over Jongho not being able to listen to me especially when we already have a kid with us, I was still happy with him. He loved the kid so much that he kept suggesting we should take him out to explore the world.

I have so much with Jongho. Our love for each other is unconditional. And it all started with the day I fell in love with him virtually. I could never let him go. I love him with my whole heart and no one else can ever do it like Jongho. The way he talks to me, the way he touches me. All of what he gives to me, I appreciate it and I love him for his effort to keep our relationship strong just like the day we started it.

If only age never existed and we live for an eternity, I would want to be with Jongho for the whole eternity. Never will I shatter his heart after all the affection he has shown towards me.

end