16

It's getting late, under other circumstances I would have slept but now I can't. I can't forget what happened.

His mother's words buzz in my mind and don't let me relax for a minute.

I haven't stopped crying, I avoid talking to everyone.
Victoria called me a few times but I didn't pick up, I doubt she heard about what happened today.

He made no move to talk to me, logical of course since all he should be interested in is getting back together with his fiancée.

It's all my fault, she treated me great and I lied to her and ruined the relationship.

The bell rings making me scream in fear.
I'm alone, I don't know who it might be and I'm not expecting anyone.

I look out the window across the street but I can't see anything.

I approach the door and, frightened, slowly open it.

What I see in front of me was the last thing I expected though.

"What are you doing here? You su-. . . "

I don't have time to speak any further when he interrupts me with his lips crashing hard into mine.

My heart stops, my hands sweat, my whole body shakes and I try to understand what is happening.

My mind is as if it has fallen into a deep slumber and I don't have the strength to do anything.

One of his hands presses my head against his lips, while the other holds my waist firmly with the other.

I stop retaliating when I realize how wrong it is and push him hard.

"Da. . . damiano what are you doing?"
I manage to say through the deep breaths I take and look at him waiting for an answer.

He continues to stare at me intensely causing me to shudder but I try to keep what strength I have

"I don't know. "
He says before kissing me again without me expecting it.
I try to resist at first, but my body gives up on me, leaving me free to do what I have dreamed of for so long.

I know I'll regret it later, and so will he.
He grabs my hands sticking them to the wall behind us and his body sticks to mine with pressure.

"This is wrong. "
I try to say between our kiss but he continues.
His lips go to my neck, sucking on that area as I sigh lightly.

"Maybe it's wrong. . . but it feels right. "

He whispers in my ear and I claw at his back.

His hands grip my thighs and he lifts me up putting my legs around him.

I can feel the air getting thinner as it continues.
Carefully he throws me back on the couch and climbs on top of me.

(This part contains sex scenes please if you feel uncomfortable don't read it❤️)

My hands grab the edge of his shirt and I quickly remove it from him, he does the same with my trial.
His cold rings make contact with my skin making me jump.

His lips are directed to my chest and he kisses it gently in circular motions.
I sigh and close my eyes in pleasure.

As I listen to his heavy breathing I get more turned on.
He unbuttons my pants, taking them off quickly and clumsily.

With his teeth he pulls my panties off and starts licking me.

"Damiano. . . please yes. "

His fingers enter me and my skin comes face to face with his cold rings.

I reach my hands down to his pants but he stops me.

"You're not going to do anything to me today. "

He declares his decision and takes off his own pants, puts on precautions and enters me slowly at first then faster.

My hands grabbed his back and we sighed together.

(I felt uncomfortable to keep going with this scene so i stop it there. I'm sorry❤️)

A few minutes later we come at the same time and he lies down right next to me. Our breaths sound loud in the house and as if something wakes me up from the slumber I was in I jump up.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID WE DO?"

______________________

I know that this part is short but i'm on vacation.
I will correct any mistakes later.
Thank you so much for voting and commenting 🥰🥰😍