8

"Beautiful idea, isn't it?"
John asks me excitedly. The truth is that I have never liked fancy restaurants and I never will. However, it was my boyfriend's idea as an opportunity to fix our relationship, so I agreed.

"It's very nice. " I'm lying.

When we go in, they're all as fake and rich as ever in these places.

We ask for a reservation, a sweet girl in our age guides us to a nice large table. We're in the quieter part of the restaurant and that's good. I look at the menu and confess that I don't like any of this gourmet food. John orders for me and the waiter fills our glasses with wine.
"Your breasts are perfect in that dress. " he whispers in my ear , I try not to look offended and I succeed. It's always the only thing he notices and nothing else. He touch my hand gently, but all I want to do is pull it. My mind is to Damiano.

"Is that him?"
I hear someone shouting
"I don't believe it! There he is!"
Someone else is shouting.

All the customers turn their heads excitedly in one specific direction and I look curiously in the same direction.

Once again I see him in front of me and I lose the earth beneath my feet. I hold my breath and gulp it down.
He wears a white t shirt making his tattoos show, over a black jacket and tight leather pants.

Everyone is rushing to serve him quickly and he is sitting right across from us with his fiancée

They giggle and talk until his eyes fall on me.
I feel John, squeezing my hand and I pull my eyes away from Damiano.

"Let's go now. "
He commands me.
"This is no time to make a scene. Can we just eat and have a good time?"
I'm trying to calm him down.

I look at him again and this time he is already looking at me.
With his hand he raises the glass towards me laughing ironically and with his lips he forms the word ". cheers"

I've been swallowing as long as I know that John next to me is ready to pounce.
Giorgia turns to look at me and waves with a smile.
I feel uncomfortable and my heart can't stop pounding.
I try to eat without looking at him all night and talk to John, who no matter how hard I try to calm him down is angry.

During the meal, I feel a hand on my back and when I lift my head . I am faced with him above me looking at me.

"Good evening. How are you? John right?"
I freeze all over and can't speak.
"Take your hand off her now. "
My boyfriend gets up threateningly towards him. I'm looking for Giorgia but unfortunately I can't find her anywhere.

"Can you please stop?"
I interrupt them.

"And if I don't take my hand, what will you do? With so many paparazzi outside and security near me?"

"Damiano, please. "
I can hear him laughing as he places his hands in his pockets.

"It was nice talking to you! Oh, just to know the next time, Stella hates fancy restaurants. "

Before I can speak John's hand grabs mine forcefully and pulls me out of the restaurant in anger.

__________________

please vote 🥰🥰🥰🥰