Chapter 25: SCP-261 "Pan-Dimensional Vending"

Here we see Diana walking to a room where she sees a japanese vending machine and she is waiting for Tatsu to get here as well. She then sees Tatsu enter the room with a lab coat on.

 She then sees Tatsu enter the room with a lab coat on

Tatsu: "Diana, what are we gonna work with today?"

Diana: "SCP-261, it is a vending machine from japan."

Tatsu: " Oh yes, I am familiar with those, what makes this one out of the ordinary?"

Diana: "It can produce any assortment of sweets or treats, both with the plug in and out of the outlet."

Tatsu: "I see, the vending machines in Japan have a variety of drinks too, but never have I heard of a vending machine that acts like a bakery."

Diana: "Let's start with 500 yen."

Diana then puts in the currency into the machine and 3 cookies in clear plastic wrapping come out of the SCP and Diana takes it out. Diana then sets the cookies onto the table as Diana and Tatsu look at them.

Diana: "You try one."

Tatsu: "Nonsense, you try one."

Diana then unwraps the packaging and then pulls out a cookie that looks like the word bloop.

Diana: "Hm, never have I seen a confection like this before."

Diana then breaks the cookie in half as they hear a bloop sound from an unknown source.

Tatsu: "Did the cookie make the sound?"

Diana: "Perhaps."

Diana then eats the cookie as she eats more bloop sounds are made.

Tatsu: " What kind of confection is that?"

Diana: *swallows*"I believe it's onomatopoeia cookies."

Tatsu: "Let me try another one."

Tatsu then grabs the cookie that says yoink and she starts eating it. As she was eating it, both Diana and Tatsu heard yoink sounds in the room.

Diana: " Where is that noise coming from?"

Tatsu: *swallows*"I am not sure, wanna try the last cookie?"

Diana then grabs the last cookie that says ehhh and when she breaks it half they hear a siren that announces a containment breach as we see the other girls burst into the room.