Chapter 28: SCP-6000 "The Serpent, the Moose, and the Wanderer's Library"

Here we see you at Site-19 back in your own body once again and we see you and Carol having a chat with Zena, an instance of SCP-1788-1.

(Y/N): "I see you're comfortable in your cell?"

The camera then turns to Zena in titanium shackles on all of her four arms and two legs.

Zena: " I'm not comfortable, these shackles are chafing me."

(Y/N): "We are not taking chances Zena, we know what creatures like you are capable of."

Zena: " Well this is a bit excessive. I wasn't even gonna try anything."

(Y/N): "Really? You strangled 7 guards and you are strangling one right now, his name is Jerry."

We see Zena using her lower right arm to strangle Jerry.

Jerry: *while being choked*"Help."

Zena: "He was looking at me funny!"

(Y/N): "Can you let go of him?"

Zena: " Fine."

Zena then let go of Jerry as he ran away scared Zena.

(Y/N): "If this continues, I'll have to resort to close containment with SCP-106 with you next to his cell."

Zena: " It was out of defense okay, it's not my fault your guards don't look at me like a freak."

(Y/N): "You along with other 1788-1 instances are keter class entities. I still wish there was a threshold between your kind and another keter to keep you two both in check."

Carol: "You say that out of experience, what do you mean by that (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I'll explain later."*gets a phone call and answers it*"Yes? Site Director Tilda Moose what is it? Hmm, alright accompany MTF Sigma-3 for the mission, your experience will be proven invaluable."*hangs up*"Carol, we have discovered an active anomaly in Brazil in the Amazon Rainforest."

Carol: " Really? What is it?"

(Y/N): "Not sure yet. But let's head to the briefing room."

Carol: " Okay."

We later see you and the girls at the briefing room and you all see bird's eye view images of SCP-6000 in the Amazon Rainforest.

(Y/N): "Satellite images display a new form of phenomenon now called SCP-6000, so far it's concentrated in Brazil and the Foundation sent a recon team to investigate it

(Y/N): "Satellite images display a new form of phenomenon now called SCP-6000, so far it's concentrated in Brazil and the Foundation sent a recon team to investigate it. That includes Site-19's site director Tilda Moose, a former member of the group of interest called The Serpent's Hand."

Kara: " The Serpent's Hand?"

(Y/N): "A ragtag group of people bent on exposing the Foundation's secrets to the world and bringing equilibrium between man and anomaly."

Babs: " So they're a cult?"

(Y/N): " More like an activist group for anomalies, kinda like Jessica with those invasive cockroaches."