Chapter 50: SCP-3700 "Tides of War"

Here we see you are napping under an umbrella and we see Laurie, Dawn, and Miles making sand castles as the beach was previously covered in trash but you and the girls cleaned it up and put all the recyclables to the recycling bins.

Laurie: "People should stop tossing litter on the ground, it's bad for the environment."

Dawn: "I agree, it took us hours to clean up, but it's worth it to make Mother Earth happy and healthy."

Miles: "I agree."

Dawn: *looks at the water*"The ocean is such a beautiful place, it has many varieties of sea creatures. Some are wonderful, some are strange, and some are beautiful."

Laurie: "Life in the water is wonderful."

Dawn: "Hmm, I wonder what sea life there is out there?"

Miles: "Something that is out of the ordinary out in the depths of the ocean."

The girls then turn to you while you are currently napping and they get an idea.

Dawn: "Perhaps he can show us an aquatic SCP?"

Laurie: "That's a great idea."

Miles: "But should we wake him up? He looks very peaceful resting from all of that work."

Dawn: " Yes we would not want to disrupt his slumber."

Laurie: " Too true."*sees a seagull land on your stomach*"Aww he made a little friend."

The seagull then pecks you on the face as you then wake up and the bird flies off.

(Y/N): "Wha-what happened!? Did the Scarlet King enter our world?"*to the girls*"What happened?"

Dawn: " You made a new feathered friend."

(Y/N): " I-what?"

Miles: "A seagull woke you up from your slumber."

(Y/N): " Oh, okay."

Dawn: "You've catalogued aquatic SCPs, can you show us one?"

Laurie: "We want to see what's in the great blue ocean."

(Y/N): " Uh, I dunno, some aquatic anomalies are a bit hostile and they're not the peace loving kind, but I think I know one that is in between 3 islands."*checks the calendar*"And by tomorrow you 3 will be having front row seats to the largest sea creatures you've ever seen."

Laurie: " How large are they?"

(Y/N): "You'll see when we get to the area, by tomorrow cause tomorrow is an equinox."

Later, on the equinox, we see you and the girls on a ship with NTF Delta-7 "Northern Storm" on a ship in the zone where the SCP is. Laurie, Dawn, and Miles then noticed Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, and Captain Marvel on board the ship.

 Laurie, Dawn, and Miles then noticed Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, and Captain Marvel on board the ship