Chapter 45: SCP-2396 "Ms. Sweetie"

Here we see a shadow of an 8 foot tall woman coming to a door and she knocks on it. When the door opened, we saw Jasmine at the door and she saw a woman who is a foot taller than her, wearing a pink outfit, pink hair, and is licking a swirly pop.

 When the door opened, we saw Jasmine at the door and she saw a woman who is a foot taller than her, wearing a pink outfit, pink hair, and is licking a swirly pop

Jasmine: "Oh hello there. What's your name?"

Ms. Sweetie: "Ms. Sweetie, may I come in?"

We then see Jasmine and Ms. Sweetie in the living room and we see the TD girls hanging out at Jasmine's house and they saw Ms. Sweetie.

Gwen: "Oh hey, who's this?"

Jasmine: "She's Ms. Sweetie, who is taller than me by one foot."

Leshawna: "Someone who is taller than Jasmine, now that's crazy. Now we have two lumbering giants in the room."*sees Ms. Sweetie licking a swirly pop*"Are you eating candy?"

Ms. Sweetie: "Of course."

Izzy: *reads the tattoo on her left thigh*"Ms. Sweetie, from Little Misters ® by Dr. Wondertainment."*to Ms. Sweetie*"You're a toy from Dr. Wondertainment!"

Ms. Sweetie: "Of course, I'm a girls' toy. He made me so that no boys wouldn't get their hands on me. They always break toys that belong to girls."

Lindsay: "But not all guys are bad. Some of them are nice. I know this is off topic but I really like your hair, did you use a special kind of hair dye?"

Ms. Sweetie: "Oh no, this is all natural."

Beth: "All natural pink hair. I wish I had hair like that."

Ms. Sweetie: "You're beautiful in your own way."

Beth: "Aww thanks."

Ella: "Do you plan on staying with us?"

Ms. Sweetie: "I really want to stay with you, trust me I really do. But I can't because I have to be with my family."

We then MTF soldiers burst into the room and the girls noticed that they're all women, they're MTF Lamda-6 "Girly Girls".

Gwen: "Why are you all women?"

Ms. Sweetie: "I have this effect on men that keeps their hands off of me, it either makes them go away or make them go into a diabetic coma when they make direct contact."

Leshawna: "You mean you can't get a smooch on your man without him going into a coma. I'm feeling sorry for ya girl."

Gwen: *to the MTF team*"How did you know Ms. Sweetie was here?"

MTF Soldier: "Our commander sent us a picture of her."

Beth: "Where is she?"

Sierra: *raises her hand*"I passed with flying colors at the academy, they said my combat prowess, infiltration, and data collecting skills make me a valuable asset to them. That's why they made me commander of this team."