Part two- you can call me Dabi

You stood up quickly attempting to run, but he was fast. The man tripped you and held you up against the alley wall by your throat, but not so tight you couldn't breathe. You grabbed the mans arm while he held you there and you looked him in his eyes. "What do you want from me?" You asked. The man smirked again and let you down. He put his hands on the wall behind you trapping you there and put his leg in between the both of yours making sure you couldn't escape. He leaned close to your face and replied. " you look like you could use some cheering up and hm I could use you in the underground." He glided his fingers on your neck making you shiver. "What the fuck is the underground?" You asked. "Eh eh eh little mouse first I gotta know if your willing to join me I can't have you knowing where we are then stabbing us in the back to some heroes, I wanna see that pretty face smile not full of tears we take in people like you who've been tossed to the streets, so what do you say little mouse?." He said grabbing your chin. His voice was deep and raspy. "What in the hell makes you think I will join you?" You ask sternly you tried to hide your blush something about him made you think he was attractive. The man chuckled and whispered in your ear. "Because little mouse although we just met, I can tell you like me, how your blushing because I'm holding you against the wall and whispering closely to your face, and besides mousey what do you have to lose I'm your only hope." He said. You felt your face getting hot, you looked into his eyes once more and knew that he was your last resort at this point and you really didn't care. So you told him you would join him, but you decided to keep your guard up and watch him closely. He smirked and whispered one more time in your ear. " you won't regret this little mouse." Then he pulled away from you and stared walking, you followed him and walked beside him silently. "So why were you crying in an alley all by yourself ?" He asked you breaking the silence. You sighed and told him about what happened with your job and your ex boyfriend. He didn't look at you he just scoffed and muttered "damn". Both of you walked down the alley for about twenty more minutes, before a gang of three hoodlums stopped blocked of you from walking." Look what the cat dragged in." The man who was blocking the alley said. The man you were walking with looked annoyed. "Alright I'm only gonna say this once outta the way bastards." He said angrily. "I don't think so pal." The second hoodlum said he had a orange jumpsuit on he probably just escaped prison. The third hoodlum was tall and had his shoulders slouched, he smiled and circled you slowly. "Why don't we take this pretty one with us." He said staring at your ass. You scoffed and told him to piss off. The hoodlum who was blocking the alley looked at you then replied. "Actually I think that's a good idea grab her." Then the hoodlum that was circling you grabbed a knife out of his pocket and held it against your throat. The man you walked with took his hands out of his pockets and they suddenly started to glow a blue color, it took you a minute to realize that his hands were on fire blazing a beautiful blue flame. " I told you I was only gonna tell you to move once, now it's time for you idiots to be smoked medium well!" He said burning the two men to the ground. He turned to you still behind held by the guys knife. "You monster, if you come near me I'll cut her." He screamed. You took matters into your own hands and used your siren quirk and hypnotized him into letting you go, and once you were free from his grip, you threw away his knife and punched him as hard as you could in his face knocking him out. The man you walked with smiled, sliding his hands back into his pockets then looked you up and down before saying. " huh looks like this little mouse can protect herself a little, but let's admit you needed my help." You scoffed and told him " I could have taken them down myself, and my name is y/n ,not little mouse." "Hm what was that little mouse?" He said pretending not to hear you. You let out a big sigh " so what's your name you never told me or should I just start calling you staples." He raised his eyebrow at you "ouch." He said "you can call me Dabi".