Part nine- I'm going to save y/n

Dabi went strength for Zyrian using his blue flame tying to burn him to a crisp. All the heroes were confused as why villains were there and they tried taking them all down. As Dabi tried to burn Zyrian,he was too quick and avoided his attacks. "You know you're a pain in the ass, if I didn't move quick enough you would have burned me." He said. He then tried to mutate Dabi making him weaker by slowing down his blood and making his insides move. Dabi fell to the ground and held his stomach in pain and, was having trouble catching his breath. "Now look how depressing you, know I tried to get you to join me back at that research lab but you refused and even killed some of my men, now I'm afraid you'll have to pay the price and suffer like they did." Zyrian said smiling. "Wait please!" You screamed running to Dabi and holding him in your arms. "Now who have we here?, Dabi you didn't tell me you had a mistress." Zyrian said raising his eyebrow. "Don't you dare hurt him anymore, if you want him you'll have to go through me!" You said with sweat running down your forehead. "HAHAHA, you are quite funny woman, but let's face it you're weak and small do you really think that you could even touch me?" Zyrian said chucking. "I'll give you this girl you're brave" Zyrian said coming down and walking twords you, "but you can't even save yourself if something happened isn't that right little one." He says grabbing your chin. You spit in his face " I am going to protect Dabi if it's the last thing I do you bastard and I won't care what it takes." You told him. "Y/n no get the fuck outta here" Dabi coughed. "Zyrian grabbed you by your throat and held you up making you look at him. "You'll regret that bitch." He said, tightening his grip. You tried your best to breathe, and get his arm off of your throat, but it was no use. Still holding you in the air, he pulled you close and whispered in your ear " actually I think you'd look better as my little science experiment." He then snapped his fingers and you became dizzy, everything went black, and the last thing you heard was Zyrian telling you. "Sleep well princess." Zyrian threw you over his shoulder and called his minions out of the G.H.B and they all left. " NO DAMN IT Y/N!" Dabi said getting up and trying to chase after you. "Where are you going?" Dabi turned around and saw his old friend and number two hero hawks grabbing his shoulder. "I'm going to save y/n" Dabi said trying to run off. "You don't know where she is." Hawks told him. "Well how the hell do you know where he took her!" Dabi screamed. "Calm down I put one of my feathers in your girlfriends dress pocket, I can track where Zyrian is taking her, I also stuck one in you're pocket I knew who you were right when you walked in and didn't know if you'd cause any trouble." Hawks replied. " trust issues much" Dabi said running to find you with hawks. "Same old rotten attitude." Hawks replied, now flying, "hey you better be lucky I'm doing this for you if the heroes catch me letting you get away again my goose Is cooked." "You're gonna be a cooked goose by the time I'm done with you if you don't stop yammering and fly faster!" Dabi shouted. "Jeez ok ok got it." Hawks said picking up his pace.