Part eight- It's party time

Press the video above: Please wear headphones for music for better experience
You and Dabi go unnoticed wearing those masks. You get to the G.H.B. And were about to go inside before you both were stopped by two security guards. You quickly used your siren quirk to hypnotize them, and with a smile you and Dabi walked into the G.H.B. The ball was filled with heroes dancing and having a good time. It wasn't like a ball, more like a big dance party. Your heart was beating fast, and the loud music boomed in your ears. You were excited you've never really done any like this. Dabi had a drink in his hand, he also gave you a drink, but you couldn't stand still. You pulled him onto the dance floor. "What no little mouse I'm not dancing, you want to get us caught?" Dabi asked. But despite his whines you started to dance with him. Not anything traditional you got lost in the music putting your hands up and jumping up and down. Even Dabi got into it taking your hand and spinning you around, Dabi stopped and smirked watching you sway your hips and move your body. You both were having a great time. You and Dabi drank quite a lot and went a little crazy. Eventually the music slowed down and Dabi put his hands on your waist. You put your arms around his neck, and he dipped you. He picked you up spinning you around, and whispered in your ear softly. "Look little mouse this may be the drinks talkin but I have never felt this way with anyone else, I like you a lot, you're beautiful, wild, and damn crazy, so I'll stop yapping and ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" Dabi's words were like an arrow straight through your heart. "Yes" you whispered back. You pulled him by his tie and into a kiss, his lips were warm and soft. Your heart was beating faster than it ever had before it was like a dream, after all the bad things that had happened to you, it was like you were sticking out your middle finger to all of those things telling it, look at me you tried to bring me down now look at me. You looked into Dabi's eyes and all of a sudden the power went out. The music stopped playing, and there were no lights. "It's party time" Dabi said. "Aww shit" you thought to yourself forgetting all about the villains that were going to attack. Dabi grabbed your hand tight and threw off his jacket. One light shined on a person floating in the air. He had a black mask on and tattoos. "Well this looked like it was getting fun, but it's just our turn to steal the spotlight." He said. The next thing you knew villains you never seen before started attacking everyone.