Part eleven- Hey little mouse

You woke up in Dabi's bed and felt much better than you did yesterday. You saw you're arms and parts of your leg were wrapped up in bandages. You were still wearing everything you were the night before. You got up and took a shower. You're wounds had been stitched up and you had to be careful making sure you wouldn't open them back up. You just put on another one of Dabi's T-shirts and stumbled out of his room and into the kitchen trying to find him. You saw Dabi hunched over the counter smoking a cigarette, with no shirt on. He had his head down in his arms and looked like he was in destress. You walked up behind him and hugged him softly. Dabi turned around quickly and spun you around. "Damn it little mouse, you scared the fuck outta me, I thought you weren't ever going to wake back up don't you ever do that to me again." He said pulling you into a hug. You hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "I'm fine everything is gonna be ok, but don't forget I'm you're crazy, wild, and beautiful girlfriend now." You said. "You got that right." Dabi said kissing you again. "But little mouse you can't handle yourself on your own next time let me handle the situation" Dabi said as he pulled away from you. "What do you mean?" You asked. "We'll look at you you're covered in wounds, you should have let me handle this situation, I was an idiot for letting you go with me." "What happened to but tonight we're gonna beat his ass?" You yelled. "Look you're weak and I can't afford for you to get hurt or taken again you clearly can't handle yourself on you're own so from now on you're not leaving my side." He yelled back. "You don't control me and I'm not weak you asshole." You screamed, you tried walking out the door but Dabi grabbed your arm and wouldn't let you go. "Let me go Dabi!" You screamed "No I just told you ,there are scary people in this world and there's not always gonna be a hero there to save you, why won't you listen to me!" Dabi said accidentally activating his quirk and burning your arm. "Ow let me go" you yell.Dabi let's go of your arm and sees the burn he left behind. Tears formed in your eyes and you yelled "the only scary person I have to stay away from is you!" You then slammed his door shut and left the underground. Here you were again, running and crying because someone broke your heart again. "Why am I so weak, why am I so stupid, we could have made up, no he's a jerk. Why am I such a little brat?" All of these thoughts ran through your head as you ran. Finally your whole body ached from running, you ran back into the city and saw the old building that you and Dabi watched the stars on that one night. You climbed to the top of it, and sat on the roof crying. After a while you stopped crying and watched the sun go down. Your face was flushed from crying and you just stared off in the distance. You were thinking about walking back to Dabi's place and apologizing, but you refused. "Hey little mouse." You heard from behind you.